Chase This Light
1 6%
Invented
0 0%
Damage
0 0%
Voters: 16.
Best Jimmy Eat World album, go

For me it's definitely Bleed American. Chase This Light in second, and then Clarity/Futures fighting for third
My God, it's full of stars!
yeah hmu with good songs by them cause i never really listened to them outside that one song that everyone knows
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
yeah hmu with good songs by them cause i never really listened to them outside that one song that everyone knows

Sure

Gotta be somebody's blues
Bleed American
Hear you me
For me this is heaven
My best theory
Cautioners
My God, it's full of stars!
I never listened to Jimmy Eat World.
Their name always reminded me of Malcolm in the Middle for some reason.
i like all of them but i think 23 or Goodbye Sky Harbor are easily their best songs
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I've only listened to Bleed American

It's really good though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've only ever listened to Pain, so Futures.

Jimmy Eat World is one of those bands that have soo much music, I cba to find and download all the one's I like.
^^ get Bleed American and Futures and go from there
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Whats a good Jimmy Eat World song that ain't a single. I'm open.

Are they that band with the fricken tank that plays bass?
eh.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Rebel Scum
Whats a good Jimmy Eat World song that ain't a single. I'm open.

Are they that band with the fricken tank that plays bass?

Get It Faster, 23, Goodbye Sky Harbor, Crush, My Sundown, Electable, Dizzy, Nothingwrong, etc
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
Get It Faster, 23, Goodbye Sky Harbor, Crush, My Sundown, Electable, Dizzy, Nothingwrong, etc

ta, hmmmm, not my cup of tea but not obscenely bad either
I've never listened to their self-titled. It's hard to find. I want to listen to it because I'm a big Jimmy Eat World fan.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
clarity for emo cred, like eastwinn said

but bleed american really tho

IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME, LITTLE GIRL YER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIDE

but also the fuckin title track, praise chorus, your house, sweetness, hear you me

if you dont, dont

also cautioners and authority song

fuck i just listed like the whole album

bleed american is goat hmu

edit:

Quote by mr.******
I've never listened to their self-titled. It's hard to find. I want to listen to it because I'm a big Jimmy Eat World fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXP0dB0ZUwc
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Dec 28, 2015,
I was spinnin' free

Whoa oh oh oh oh ohhhhh

With a little sweet and simple numbing me

Bleed American all the way.

Cool thread, man.
clarity ainec

like yeah bleed american & futures are great but clarity is easily the best thing to come out of that whole late 90s sad kid scene and to this day it still holds up as the best. only other emo album that can rival it (outside of the one in my sig ofc) is the clarity live 10th anniversary concert tape lol get at me

shout out to static prevails though corny name and butt grunge moments towards the end aside that's def their most overlooked album and it's tragic

m.man22 out

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Dec 28, 2015,