https://youtu.be/WQU6qHY_0zg

I made a video explaining my problem. Instead of posting to the quick questions thread where it starts to get long and not quick ill instead post it here. What sucks is that I was ready to sell this thing but now I gotta fix it. Thanks in advance.

PS: this isn't like an advertisement, I made the video unlisted so only us UGers can see it

Edit 2: its not embedding so here is a direct link youtu.be/WQU6qHY_0zg
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Last edited by 457undead at Dec 27, 2015,
does it do it on the dirty channel also?

I'd start with a new preamp tube and put it in each slot one at a time until the issue goes away, if that is the issue. But it is pretty cheap to test, 12ax7's are cheap and $10 will get you a new one
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
does it do it on the dirty channel also?

I'd start with a new preamp tube and put it in each slot one at a time until the issue goes away, if that is the issue. But it is pretty cheap to test, 12ax7's are cheap and $10 will get you a new one

It's hard to tell since its already distorted on the dirty channel , so i should start with a preamp first instead of a power tube?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by 457undead
It's hard to tell since its already distorted on the dirty channel , so i should start with a preamp first instead of a power tube?

well the preamp tubes are cheaper than power tubes so that is what I'd check first.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
YOu should always have at least one good preamp tube for testing.
Hell, last I checked (several years ago) you could buy a Ruby 12Ax7 at GC for like $10