Guys,i REALLY need this answer.

I'm thinkin' of selling my stock Ibanez grx20 and buying an Esp Ltd Ec-50 with DMT pickups.
I wan't to change it because the ibanez has to high action with thick strings and it don't fell as "fluid" as i thought it would when i bought it.

Anyway,is the esp ltd ec-50 better than my ibanez grx20?should i keep my ibanez or should i buy the ltd?

BTW,i like playing really fast deathgrind and brutal death metal,so i need the guitar that fells better playing fast
Last edited by fernandolima2001.flr at Dec 27, 2015,
Okay here's your first problem: ESP LTD doesn't use DMT design pickups, that's Dean. Now here's the second: You probably don't have the truss rod and action at the bridge and nut set up correctly at all. You have to set it up after you change string gauges, which explains why you have a very high action. Betcha twenty bucks if you were to look down the side of the neck, there would be a major curve. Take it to a shop and have someone set it up correctly for you.

By the way, they're both cheap guitars. You're not really going to find one "better" than the other. Lol "brutal death metal", how old are you? XD XD you asked for an answer, there's a couple.
Baby Joel's rabbit profile picture is kinda cute. #TeamJOEL
Quote by PiercedBand
Okay here's your first problem: ESP LTD doesn't use DMT design pickups, that's Dean. Now here's the second: You probably don't have the truss rod and action at the bridge and nut set up correctly at all. You have to set it up after you change string gauges, which explains why you have a very high action. Betcha twenty bucks if you were to look down the side of the neck, there would be a major curve. Take it to a shop and have someone set it up correctly for you.

By the way, they're both cheap guitars. You're not really going to find one "better" than the other. Lol "brutal death metal", how old are you? XD XD you asked for an answer, there's a couple.

i'm buying a used guitar,thats why it has DMT pickups.
My country sucks so if i buy i expensive guitar probably i'll go bankrupt.
When i change my strings i take my guitar to a luthier,and the last time i didn't watch what the luthier was doing he fucked up my guitar.
That picture is old as hell,it is from 2009 or so,when i made a youtube account,and i didn't change the pic since,so that's why i have a "cute" face on that picture