Page 1 of 3
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two blinks yes, one blink no?”

Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’ came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man."

-Bill Hicks
Quote by Fat Lard
oh ffs come off it blackfag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w

fuck russel brand tho amirite
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Rossenrot
This is a really bad day for the Pit.
not much worse than the others tbf

idk i wish these image macros you see had something more than uncontemplative dull drivel on them and offered something more. Something like

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I just googled that and tbf he was cleared of one of those suits. And really its two eyes each surgery, so its most likely just a half-suit

#neckbeard
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Holy fucking cringe, Neo. You have to be trying to be this much of a fedora at this point.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
far out mang
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Fat Lard at #33748287
I just googled that and tbf he was cleared of one of those suits. And really its two eyes each surgery, so its most likely just a half-suit

If only he could open America's eyes ~~
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by JustRooster
Holy fucking cringe, Neo. You have to be trying to be this much of a fedora at this point.

Neo is actually a sentient fedora.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Neo is actually a sentient fedora.

This is not true. Don't believe this man, we don't exist.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" Voltaire.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by loumangroup
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" Voltaire.

Voltaire didn't say that lol
I brought oven mitts to protect me from all this edge, I'm about to put them on btu njjw I csan'td tpebs
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by bradulator

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by snipelfritz
I brought oven mitts to protect me from all this edge, I'm about to put them on btu njjw I csan'td tpebs

Post-edginess is losing its edge.
http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/

This guy was great, Pretty much listened to all his broadcasts, and tells you a lot of neat stuff. This planet is controlled and its people doomed to slavery.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by Fat Lard
Just to see if this thread wants to get on topic:

I really like this one
cat
"Ooooo

There's been some bad racism and stuff going down today, and no mistake... my liege. It's made Mr Winky go right small it has. Oh yes it has. Oh yea

And my ball bag, my old ball bag, has only gone up my bum."

- Russel Brand
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 3