Page 1 of 2
Have sex with a bunch of hot models,

Then taking ehbacon's idea, then fart into a microphone and promptly die
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Rob a bank and give the money to poor people.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I feel like the answer may change overtime, but if that happened right now, I'd probably call the only person who ever really cared about me and just talk to her. Maybe let her know I miss her.

But I worry my feelings for her may just be a burden now so while I don't want it, I think it would be easier for her to just forget me.

So if not that, then I guess I'd set some wrongs right.
Pretty much what Josh said except she already knows how I feel about her and I can't go without saying goodbye.
Basically say goodbye to everyone
Which would include a full gallery of dick pics posted in the pit
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
meet john cena
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Pastafarian96
Pretty much what Josh said except she already knows how I feel about her and I can't go without saying goodbye.
She knew at one point too, but went with someone else.

I don't know if what I feel is still love (that should not be there) or if I just really miss her, but I know it's an overwhelming feeling of disconnect. Now, our relationship has dwindled down to nothing more than Facebook friends who once in a while "like" something the other has posted.

I often wonder if this is the way she wanted it or if it's just how it ended up, but I just want her to be happy. Even if it secretly cost me my own.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 28, 2015,
^o yeah that too

Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33748898

I don't know if what I feel is still love (that should not be there) or if I just really miss her, but I know it's an overwhelming feeling of disconnect. Now, our relationship has dwindled down to nothing more than Facebook friends who once in a while "like" something the other has posted.

I often wonder if this is the way she wanted it or if it's just how it ended up, but I just want her to be happy. Even if it secretly cost me my own.

Geez get off your cross.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
"I left a bag of a billion dollars under the-"

It would be funny if someone said that before they died and even funnier if they were telling the truth.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Geez get off your cross.
Jesus didn't secretly die tho.

But I'll take it I'm being obnoxious and thank you for keeping me in check.

*ahem*

I'd pork my 2D waifu pillow one last time lmao.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 28, 2015,
I'd throw lemons at old people because I am a horrible person that is easily entertained so I would die happy.
Quote by DardySon
I'd throw lemons at old people because I am a horrible person that is easily entertained so I would die happy.

Is that meant to be some sick twist on the "When life gives you lemons...." sayings?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Is that meant to be some sick twist on the "When life gives you lemons...." sayings?

Yeah
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33748898

Try to reconnect as a friend, it just might make her happy too.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96

Try to reconnect as a friend, it just might make her happy too.
You think I should?
I've wanted to for a while but.....

im scaaaaaared. D:
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You think I should?
I've wanted to for a while but.....

im scaaaaaared. D:

You should
just be a friend
And in all honesty, what is the worst that could happen? I mean look at what the two of you are now, distant Facebook friends that don't interact. If she doesn't want to know you really aren't losing anything.

EDIT: don't be this cat

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Dec 28, 2015,
That's true.
Youre right, I'll give it a shot.

Too late to not be the kitty though. Probably why she went with someone else. :')

Also, your sig.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That's true.
Youre right, I'll give it a shot.

Too late to not be the kitty though. Probably why she went with someone else. :')

Also, your sig.

Yeah, I love that quote.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Upset Ali: Take a lot of heroin and kill myself before I die.

Responsible Ali: Leave something behind of value. Or do something to help someone. Sell off all my stuff and donate a bunch of my money, books and hard drives. Write a really great book.
I would take mushrooms and go snorkel in a warm river and look at all the shiny rocks and fishes.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
go snorkel in a warm river and look at all the shiny rocks and fishes.
I've done this.
Snorkeling itself is extremely uncomfortable, but the sights are great.
No shit? That sounds amazing. I'm sure snorkeling itself would just be uncomfortable but it would have to be worth it. I bet the water feels ridiculous.
For anyone interested, I can definitely recommend going diving. Granted, I only did it once, and saw pretty much fuck all except for sand, seaweed and other people, but the feeling of just kinda floating there in the water is amazing. I can only imagine what it's like when you're doing it in a beautiful spot and your view isn't limited to the ass of the guy in front of you.
Write an e-mail about religion where I write completely edgy things. Cause that is what the pit thinks I do.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Oh right, just before I die I'll convert from religion to religion so frequently that god(s) become(s) so confused he/she/they'll go "...eh, right, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, come on in!"
Page 1 of 2