In the past month or so I have lost way too many "friends with benefits ." And I can't seem to figure out what I did for them to stop talking to me. The weird thing is that all of them stopped talking to me almost at the same time. I've never been good at maintaining friendships, relationships or any of those ships my whole life. But for all these girls to just suddenly stop talking to me out of nowhere makes me kind of wonder if they're conspiring against me...which seems kinds of far fetched because most of these girls don't even know each other. I think another issue might be that girls just get attached to easily and I'll never understand them. It's hurts me because I cared for alot of these girls and valued their friendship. I never meant for it become anything more than platonic. It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to try make friends anymore out of fear that they'll just end up hating me in the end...
This reminds me a lot of School Days lol

Fyi: School Days is about a guy who goes from "I like this girl" to "I don't like this girl" to "I like sex with this other girl" to "I like sex with girls" to "now everyone has left me why is this happening to me????"

and in the end one girl kills him and the other girl kills her and keeps the guy's head lol
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 28, 2015,
You're trying to maintain "Friends with benefits" and you're wondering why it isn't working out?

Where to even begin....

If you're having regular sex with them, that's usually something reserved for committed relationships, and if you aren't willing to make that step, then chances are she's not interested in doing things long term.

Or you could just be really bad in the sack
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Yeah. Sounds like you need to practice kissing on a dog or a rock with a face drawn on it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by i_lovemetallica
You're trying to maintain "Friends with benefits" and you're wondering why it isn't working out?

Where to even begin....

If you're having regular sex with them, that's usually something reserved for committed relationships, and if you aren't willing to make that step, then chances are she's not interested in doing things long term.

Or you could just be really bad in the sack

I've known alot of these girls for months maybe even years. And nothing has changed recently. Our "friendship" has always been the same. It was never a regular thing with any of them. But it seems like out of the blue they made it a point to ignore or avoid any chance they get. As if I never existed and it's making me paranoid...
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah. Sounds like you need to practice kissing on a dog or a rock with a face drawn on it.

I practice kissing on my hand all the time and the way things are going...looks like I'm gonna be using my hand way more often...
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This reminds me a lot of School Days lol

Fyi: School Days is about a guy who goes from "I like this girl" to "I don't like this girl" to "I like sex with this other girl" to "I like sex with girls" to "now everyone has left me why is this happening to me????"

and in the end one girl kills him and the other girl kills her and keeps the guy's head lol

Haha literally the story of my life right now..." Why is everyone leaving me!??!?"
Maybe they're busy with the holidays and other stuff, or just no longer interested for individual reasons. That's life! They're definitely not conspiring against you though.

Good luck
Quote by killaudio666
I practice kissing on my hand all the time

What now?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
It's real easy to say "we're just friends that enjoy occasionally having sex with each other" but the truth is even if you find it easy to just see it as sex, some of them might not.
Or doing so might fulfill their sexual needs but it has made them realize they want something more than that. Kinda like when a rich person indulges in a ton of stuff and then say "they feel empty inside" or something. Sometimes getting what you want makes you realize what it is you NEED in life.
Maybe they found other guys to sleep with or maybe they're in a romantic relationship and don't want to complicate things by still hanging out with a guy that use to fuck them. If I had a new girlfriend, I would probably be hesitant to hang out with other girls I've banged on the regular.
Another thing is, there comes a time where some people just don't want that kind of relationship anymore, maybe they see one of their friends get married and start wondering about themselves. And perhaps they think you wont want to be their friend anymore if there's no sex involved.

The last thing is, maybe you're not as good of a friend as you believe and they were just in it for the sex or attention. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your friendship with these girls. Were you really someone that they could depend on and that they would be happy to be around even if it didn't involve sex? Could you just be friends, i.e. no cuddling, and no flirting even? If you were to meet with one of these girls and sit across from each other just enjoying cups of coffee, could you talk to them for an hour or two and have fun without you or her getting bored or running out of things to talk about?
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Quote by killaudio666
In the past month or so I have lost way too many "friends with benefits ." And I can't seem to figure out what I did for them to stop talking to me. The weird thing is that all of them stopped talking to me almost at the same time. I've never been good at maintaining friendships, relationships or any of those ships my whole life. But for all these girls to just suddenly stop talking to me out of nowhere makes me kind of wonder if they're conspiring against me...which seems kinds of far fetched because most of these girls don't even know each other. I think another issue might be that girls just get attached to easily and I'll never understand them. It's hurts me because I cared for alot of these girls and valued their friendship. I never meant for it become anything more than platonic. It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to try make friends anymore out of fear that they'll just end up hating me in the end...

Sorry to break it to you brah, but you've got chlamydia
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by killaudio666 at #33748811

:')
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by killaudio666

Quote by i_lovemetallica
What now?

No really.
what?

Please tell me you aren't serious... and if you are this is why you can't keep these girls because you're a weirdo that kisses his fucking hand.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Yeah dude, it's not normal to practice kissing with your hand.
That's just in the cartoons. And by that I mean the one episode of King of the Hill where Bobby did that.

You don't need it. It's not like you're going for an interview. If you're at the point of a relationship where kissing is a thing you do, you've already landed the job.
fuck me, the Pit is out in full force. Y'all can't put anything in context if it meant feeling better about yourself
Quote by snipelfritz
rock with a face drawn on it.

you leave betsy out of this
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 28, 2015,
My only point is it's not necessary.
Nobody should be judged for how good/bad they kiss. It's the thought that matters.
"I never meant for it become anything more than platonic."

Yet somehow you ended up playing with their genitals.
Free Ali
They're not conspiring, but they probably found out about each other and feel pissed. How, I don't know. Maybe some of them considered it to be way more than fwb. That sounds more likely than them all suddenly losing interest. FWB sounds like the greatest thing ever, but it never lasts. It's like communism - a nice, idealistic idea that gets fucked up every time it's attempted. Sure, it can work for a few years, but it can be emotionally taxing. So are long term relationships, but in a totally different way. My advice is to move on - move on to other easy lays, or something serious, whatever - but don't dwell on this.
Just move on, killaudio. Nothing to be gained from personal recriminations. Sometimes things just don't work out between people. Just move on and be cool. You'll be alright.
Quote by Pastafarian96
No really.
what?

Please tell me you aren't serious... and if you are this is why you can't keep these girls because you're a weirdo that kisses his fucking hand.

No I'm definitely not being serious... I was joking lol but a lot of you took it seriously.
Quote by GFraser
They're not conspiring, but they probably found out about each other and feel pissed. How, I don't know. Maybe some of them considered it to be way more than fwb. That sounds more likely than them all suddenly losing interest. FWB sounds like the greatest thing ever, but it never lasts. It's like communism - a nice, idealistic idea that gets fucked up every time it's attempted. Sure, it can work for a few years, but it can be emotionally taxing. So are long term relationships, but in a totally different way. My advice is to move on - move on to other easy lays, or something serious, whatever - but don't dwell on this.

Best response so far... that's kind of one of my theories that they all found out about each other. And of course I can move on and find other girls but I guess I kinda got attached to some of these girls...
These girls probably wanted more emotional commitment beyond "friends with benefits" and its possible that they found out that you had multiple friends with benefits and realized you weren't in these relationships for anything more than the sex. Cuz that's what "friends with benefits" is - it's for the sex. Is there anything wrong with that in itself? No, but people always end up getting hurt in these scenarios because someone ends up wanting more than just sex, which is only a natural emotional response to having consistent sex with your friend.
use the relationship thread
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by chookiecookie
they don't talk to you because you're a cunt honestly

How exactly am I a cunt?...
Sex is normal but a lot of girls have sex with guys to impress them so they will eventually be in a relationship but if none of them can tie you down ofc they're gonna stop shagging you and start shagging someone who will be their boyfriend too

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
have you tried asking them bluntly?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Sex is normal but a lot of girls have sex with guys to impress them so they will eventually be in a relationship but if none of them can tie you down ofc they're gonna stop shagging you and start shagging someone who will be their boyfriend too

That actually makes alot of sense and would explain alot...
Quote by theguitarist
have you tried asking them bluntly?

I definitely thought about it...I guess what stopped me was the fear of rejection. I'm used to girls making all the moves. My pride always get s the best of me.
Quote by killaudio666 at #33749476
No I'm definitely not being serious... I was joking lol but a lot of you took it seriously.

Yeah, cause it's fucked
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Yeah, cause it's fucked

tbh TS i feel like I wouldn't think to joke about practicing making out with my hand unless I've actually practiced making out on my hand before..that's not exactly a normal thing to joke about idk
Quote by stratdud39
tbh TS i feel like I wouldn't think to joke about practicing making out with my hand unless I've actually practiced making out on my hand before..that's not exactly a normal thing to joke about idk

Ok...
Attachments:
sp_0705_07_v8.jpg
Quote by killaudio666
Ok...

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

ok but like guys ive done it like once or twice, I wont lie.

granted i was kinda drunk like i am right now lmao ive also straight up humped my door knob but still yeah w/e joking or not you dont need it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line