5 17%
I haven't seen The Avengers so Guardians of the Galaxy
1 3%
I haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy so hurr durr Joss Whedon
1 3%
Haven't seen either
7 23%
Voters: 30.
I liked both of them but if I were to rewatch one right now I'd choose Guardians of the Galaxy.
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33748796
Where's the I didn't care for either film option?

It's not there because even if you didn't like either film you still liked one more than the other
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

get rekt
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Joss Whedan and JJ Abrams are both garbage and you should feel bad.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Where's the superhero movies are dumb option?

It's called being a smart+handsome boy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
idk but hi dude
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

no vs threads
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My favourite superhero movie was hancock, smitty at his finest.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
The first half of Hancock was great, the second half was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

Quote by DukeDeRox
I liked both of them but if I were to rewatch one right now I'd choose Guardians of the Galaxy.
But actually yeah this
Quote by Trowzaa
The first half of Hancock was great, the second half was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

all of hancock was dumb.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Nah, the concept was great. An alcoholic superhero that just fucks everything up and everyone hates him. They just ruined it with the stupid love story aspect that has to be in every film nowadays.

Quote by Jehuty
GotG for me, it was a pretty solid movie. The dance-off was absolutely godawful though and almost ruined the movie for me. Dumbest shit I've ever seen in a movie.
But that was, like, the point.
GOTG's downfall was doing the JRPG thing where, with the power of ~*~friendship~*~, our wily protagonists kill God.

In the comics Groot can grow to the size of a skyscraper and kick the shit out of Thanos. He can regenerate in seconds from a single twig. He could easily kick the shit out of the Hulk (even if we ignore the dendrokinesis) but noooo cute character.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
guardians

its not great but its a lot of fun

avengers is super long and not a lot of fun to watch. i mean the scenes where shit gets wrecked are pretty cool but otherwise meh
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Banjocal
GOTG's downfall was doing the JRPG thing where, with the power of ~*~friendship~*~, our wily protagonists kill God.

In the comics Groot can grow to the size of a skyscraper and kick the shit out of Thanos. He can regenerate in seconds from a single twig. He could easily kick the shit out of the Hulk (even if we ignore the dendrokinesis) but noooo cute character.

We can't be friends anymore
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
We can't be friends anymore
Look at this cutie, thinking we ever were friends.

fight me
Guardians of the Galaxy because it doesn't take itself so seriously

By stark contrast, Captain American is my favorite Avenger and he always takes himself seriously

makes u think
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
By stark contrast, Captain American
fuck all of these stupid superhero movies

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
fuck all of these stupid superhero movies

Also this yeah
My God, it's full of stars!
I didn't see the appeal in The Avengers. Saw it in theaters with an ex-friend, and my only comment at the end was "explosions don't make sounds in space." And he's all "Why are you always so negative? *face of disgust* "

But GoG was dope
Quote by Fat Lard
I didn't see the appeal in The Avengers.

it's fun and endearing
I think I like Avengers more but enjoy Guardians more. Like, underneath Guardians was the same plot that's been in every Marvel movie since The Avengers but people forgave it because they loved the characters.

It's not like The Avengers had an extremely original plot to it either but it felt fresher when it came out because it hadn't been executed to that degree yet. But pretty much everything about Guardians that wasn't the dialogue between the characters was completely forgettable.