Page 1 of 2
You were one of the greatest. Thank you for everything, you've earned this rest.
Last edited by justaginger at Dec 28, 2015,
what are you talking about?
He's still alive
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
what are you talking about?
He's still alive

Sharon OsbourneVerified account ‏@MrsSOsbourne 9m9 minutes ago
My dear friend, Lemmy, passed away today. I’ve known him for 38 years. He will be so missed but he will never be forgotten.

Ozzy OsbourneVerified account ‏@OzzyOsbourne 10m10 minutes ago
Lost one of my best friends, Lemmy, today. He will be sadly missed. He was a warrior and a legend. I will see you on the other side.

edit:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/motorheads-lemmy-dead-at-70/
Last edited by sam b at Dec 28, 2015,
Quote by sam b at #33749885
Sharon OsbourneVerified account ‏@MrsSOsbourne 9m9 minutes ago
My dear friend, Lemmy, passed away today. I’ve known him for 38 years. He will be so missed but he will never be forgotten.

Ozzy OsbourneVerified account ‏@OzzyOsbourne 10m10 minutes ago
Lost one of my best friends, Lemmy, today. He will be sadly missed. He was a warrior and a legend. I will see you on the other side.

Wait for confirmation from other sources and/or Lemmy and Motorhead's official pages. Twitter accounts can be hacked, two tweets isn't solid proof.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
Wait for confirmation from other sources and/or Lemmy and Motorhead's official pages. Twitter accounts can be hacked, two tweets isn't solid proof.

There's hundreds from other verified people, I just chose those two as they were the first I saw

Edited a link in
Oh. Well...shit, carry on then I guess. Damn.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
#lemmyboyz1738

like not being funny i really doubt lemmy would care so like without any disrespect at all cause i love lemmy but like why should i

like lemmy was obviously just chill with doing his thing for as long as he could get away with it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Yeah I thought it was a hoax at first but I'm pretty sure its legit. It's all over the place now. Biggest badass in history, may he rest in peace
Quote by RPGoof
Biggest badass in history

Don't know if I agree with that, but anyone with a Koopaling named after them is obviously someone special.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It was inevitable given the state of his health, but fuck me, man. This is a massive loss.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It was inevitable given the state of his health, but fuck me, man. This is a massive loss.

This is the way he likes it baby he didn't want to live forever.

I was lucky enough to see Motörhead in concert on December 6th in Helsinki (Finland) along with Saxon. I travelled nearly 1000 km alone by bus and attended the concert alone since nobody could come along.

Earlier this year with the reports of his unstable health I was worried they might cancel the show since they had to cancel that gig in Berlin due to Lemmy's health. It dawns on me now how selfish I was thinking that.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
I don't think I hate being wrong as much as I do now

R.I.P. Lemmy.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
rest in peace lemmy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
RIP Lemmy. saw Motorhead in a bar many years back loudest thing i've ever heard.
R.i.p.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major

Playing Ace of Spades right now.

I'd be drinking Jack Daniels in his honor if I wasn't supposed to be working in an hour and a half.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Lemmy and Geezer invented dank bass lines in heavy metal. But Motorhead was this unusual band where the punk and metal scenes viciously fought to claim them as 'theirs'. (but that last part could be untrue beliefs implanted in me by vh1 back in HS days... I'm sure they had a few reasonable fans that listened to both, livin' it on the edge and destroying biker bars across the world)
RIP Lemmy. Another true legend dead. I´m happy I had the opportunity to see him live quite a few times.
I wondered if he would make it to download next year

RIP

I hope they leave their slot empty or put on a tribute.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Blayney
I wondered if he would make it to download next year

RIP

I hope they leave their slot empty or put on a tribute.

I'm hoping a tribute, especially with Phil passing as well. Get different vocalists on, like what happened with Korn that year. I imagine they'll probably name a stage as well.
RIP, I remember the first song I heard from Motörhead and it was Dancing On Your Grave.
Thanks for all the good times
Quote by The_Blode
Never got whether Motorhead were a heavy metal band or a hard rock or punk band

oh that's easy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_hPGbDa4xg

anyway this is the best Motorhead song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH8nfp5sD_s
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Rest in Peace Lemmy.
You will never be forgotten.
You will always be a true legend of rock and roll.
Thank you for inspiring so many people over the past decades.

Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

My friend and I went to see Motorhead when we were 13. It was our first live show and it made us both fall in love with music. Whilst I haven't listened to them in some time, this is still depressing to hear. He was an iconic figure and, by all accounts, a great person.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Ill admit I was never a big fan of their music I always thought the guy was cool as fuck and he did a lot for bass players being the frontman and all. Cool dude and it's sad to hear but at least he died living the rock star life so he was probably content.
pinga
Damn I'm enjoying these videos. The energy is insane. Wish I would have tried to see them live at some point.
Page 1 of 2