Killed by death. An icon who never fell to ruins. A legend, if not THE Legend. Play it loud...

We are Motorhead and we play Rock'N"Roll.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Today we can truly say God Is Dead.

Hawkwind and Motorhead time indefinitely. This makes me wanna get especially fucked up on New Year's and do something crazy in his honor.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Just got some new ink, time to get liquored and bust out The Bomber, Ace of Spades, Overkill, Hammersmith...

New ink is now forever dedicated to Lemmy.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I have honestly never heard a Motorhead record in its entirety outside of Another Perfect Day.

Thinking I'll check out Bomber.
Ah, fucking garbage. Phil died this year as well. Awful news. Overkill and Bomber will be gracing my ears tonight. P
One of the greatest kind known to metal and rock n' roll.
So sad that Lemmy is gone. He will never be forgotten. He has left us so much to remember him by. So many great records, and an ethos that helped define heavy rock and metal. I'll miss you Lemmy.
NEW WAVE OF BRITSH HEAVY METAL!!!!
It's crazy how all the greats from 70s/80s are falling off ....obviously they are old and led a demanding lifestyle ... sad nevertheless

Dio passing hit me hard, Lemmy's will feel same way when I get time to think of it.

Ace of Spades time!
I'm devastated right now, I knew he was having trouble but damn I've always thought Lemmy was tougher than tough. RIP Lemmy, truly..

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Heard last night. RIP one of the most metal motherfukkers out there.
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."
Last edited by RiffYourFaceOff at Dec 29, 2015,
I apologize if reviving a now-older thread in the matter, but Lemmy was an innovator for bass in his own rights. Plus...who could resist the gravel voice and poppy attitude towards music of his? Dude helped inspire a LOT of future musicians