rape is not a punishment erik quit supporting rape culture
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

It's not a punishment for the guy who get's to plow that sweet little white meat butthole.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Who?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33750309
Who?

the guy who killed 4 people and then was like "i didn't know this was wrong because im rich"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Holy shit was that case long ago. I remember the thread on it.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
ok first thing:

"The Couch case crystallized the longstanding complaint by critics of the criminal justice system that rich, white defendants like Mr. Couch receive preferential treatment"

Dudes already serving his time as he's a geenga (g is silent...sort of) and I don't care about this case.

Second thing: Weird thing about Prison culture in different countries is that rape is a thing in US prisons but in New Zealand it is not a thing that happens, inb4 any sheep jokes.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Second thing: Weird thing about Prison culture in different countries is that rape is a thing in US prisons but in New Zealand it is not a thing that happens

haha, but what about--

inb4 any sheep jokes.

...well, never mind then
So many disturbing parts of this.

The thing that stands out for me from the obvious is that this dicklick hasn't even REALLY served any time for something he did over two years ago. Fuck our justice system
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Rebel Scum
ok first thing:

"The Couch case crystallized the longstanding complaint by critics of the criminal justice system that rich, white defendants like Mr. Couch receive preferential treatment"

Dudes already serving his time as he's a geenga (g is silent...sort of) and I don't care about this case.

Second thing: Weird thing about Prison culture in different countries is that rape is a thing in US prisons but in New Zealand it is not a thing that happens, inb4 any sheep jokes.

He killed 4 people and didn't even go to jail. Do you not comprehend this?
Check out my band Disturbed
Yeah it sucks man but I ain't about to lose sleep over it. There's plenty of shit going on in this world and this story doesn't interest me in the slightest. Sorry
Quote by Rebel Scum at #33750356
Yeah it sucks man but I ain't about to lose sleep over it. There's plenty of shit going on in this world and this story doesn't interest me in the slightest. Sorry

Do you wanna cookie or something
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Do you wanna cookie or something

No, but I don't want a guilt trip either

EDIT: Especially when real issues are going on in the world right now!
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Dec 29, 2015,
#America
This time no guns were required to make everyone in the world shake their heads in disgust

Defence team should get arrested as well for being stupid
I have nothing important to say
Quote by BladeSlinger

+1
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Twist of fate
It's weird cause usually people keep the "I got off because I'm rich" thing quiet but they straight up admitted to it and used it as the main defense

I'll be honest, I would have quite liked it if the judge had ordered him sterilised there and then to prevent him breeding.

I know, it's a very eugenics-y sort of thing, but it would be more about having a nearby offer of the law taze him in the balls until all his pubes fell out.
It's too bad we can't just douse him and his family in gasoline and watch them burn. Should just do it at the border. Or maybe ask the cartels to do what they do.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yeah the dad would just buy the cartels tho
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This kid killed my cousin's wife's youth pastor.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
This kid killed my cousin's wife's youth pastor.

God works in mysterious ways
My God, it's full of stars!
Ok
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm still blown away with the shit I hear people getting away with. I'm glad I don't get away with shit.
Quote by slipknot5678
I still can't believe this is a real thing that actually happened tbh.

hey do you have any interesting experiences with affluent people?
Quote by Eastwinn
hey do you have any interesting experiences with affluent people?

nah just boring ones lol.
Quote by Dreadnought
God works in mysterious ways

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
lol Affluenza, aka "I can afford a good lawyer."

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
The defense is the most blood-boiling thing I've read in a long time. You could apply the same defense to the millions of poor people across the nation who never received proper parenting either, yet they are still responsible for their own actions. The difference is his parents had so much wealth there's no excuse not to be raising his sorry ass to know right from wrong. At least if his parents were poverty stricken, they could claim they weren't home due to working multiple jobs to avoid being homeless. Worst part of the situation is, they said his maximum sentence for this violation is 120 days...
Quote by Amuro Jay
The phrasing you've used here means "do you want to cookie" rather than "do you want a cookie", which is what I assume you intended

"wanna" is a shortening that doesn't have a definite meaning. It doesn't mean anything specific all the time; it depends on context.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
kind of related: i laughed when i saw the video of that rapist cop crying and asking the jury "how could you do this to me?"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug