that was ALLLLL a test morty
a test to make you more assertive
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I like the one about knowing youre in love when reality is better than your dreams by dr seuss and the other one about knowing the moon is there even when you dont look at it by mr einstein
"I dont drink water, fish fuck in it"

"It was a woman who drove me to drink, I never had the courtesy to thank her for it"

W.C. Fields
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Dec 29, 2015,
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Twist of fate
The engineer who built the bridge is more nervous about you driving over it than you are

as someone who did a year of engineering, this small adage is completely true.

my favourite quote is in my sig too:
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
"The road's not for racing, it's for speed-driving!"
"Can I do it? Do it. Doit doit doit."
"I'M COMING IN SECOND!"

"HE'S GRABBING ON MY PEACHES"

"I CAN'T, I'M MASTURBATIN'!"

-my cousin
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug