I have a proel v12a active speaker and I want to run my guitar and a mic, do I need anything other than a mixer to do so? I'm reading the owners manual for the speaker and it shows that I have to have both a mixer and a power amplifier to run two speakers for full range stereo opporation. It doesn't show if I need the power amplifier for just one speaker though.
Last edited by Bichin' at Dec 29, 2015,