Page 1 of 2
Liquor.
Either a $75 bottle or $75 worth of some liquor.

But really I woulsnt know because I'm more of a spontaneous Amazon shopper.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Shaving stuff, shampoo, conditioner, and a new pair of gloves for winter.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lol "winter"

Could you guys take this seriously please? I'm about to just throw this thing in the trash
If you want specifics, I would buy some reading material, possibly some DVDs, maybe a video game

And some tubs of sweets
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33751986
Books. I can think of a couple I'm desperate for but can't afford.

Troll responses like this are ruining UG.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I guess I'd put it towards another effect pedal.

Because I'm the 1% of UG'ers who still plays a REAL guitar!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
A vice, frankly deadbolts, a Rubik's Magic, a book on bird identification or indoor apiaries.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Troll responses like this are ruining UG.

I'd buy ErikLensherr.

(and then something else for $74.99 heyooo)
Quote by MakinLattes at #33752043
A vice, frankly deadbolts, a Rubik's Magic, a book on bird identification or indoor apiaries.

Do you mean aviaries?
Who wants bees in their house?
Don't waste your money on unnecessary and corrupting material possessions, give it to ME
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Alright, I'll make the criteria easier for you guys to work with:

1. No books
2. Nothing groomy
3. No TV shows/movies/etc
4. Maybe something cool and tech-ish/gadgety (no quadcopters)
5. Durable/nothing that will break in a few months
6. At least 4/5 stars by legitimate reviewers

Please provide specific links
Quote by Fat Lard

4. Maybe something cool and tech-ish/gadgety (no quadcopters)

The hell is your problem man?

Get a quadcopter with an HD camera and make some cool movies.
Wow, I didn't realize those things were that cheap.

But no, for political and moral reasons
Quote by Fat Lard
Wow, I didn't realize those things were that cheap.

But no, for political and moral reasons

But you're missing out on a life changing event:

You buy a Hubsan and learn to fly at your local parks. Then move on to something slightly bigger with a camera. You start making videos and editing them while uploading to youtube. Your channel grows in a few weeks with over 50,000 subscribers.

Your local law enforcement sees what a great pilot you are and soon they offer you an entry position as a drone pilot for chasing criminals and providing live feed to ground officers. But as you're working one day you see the most beautiful woman getting dressed into a bikini and she heads out to her pool. She spots your drone but you quickly turn back and continue with the car chase.

You're good with the area so you remember exactly where she lives and you find her and ask her for a date. After a couple of dates you're hopelessly in love with each other but you have no idea she lives a secret life.

One night while on the job you're called to track a bunch of bank robbers. These guys are semi pro. With your drone in hand your spotlight chases a crazy car chase involving 10 patrol cars following a black van.

The spike strips get em and they all come out guns a blazing. The last one left takes off her mask and reveals herself to be your new girlfriend who said she was out of town visiting her sister. The cops shoot her dead.

Don't buy the drone.
I actually thought about it for ~5 minutes, but decided it wasn't worth getting it federally registered/etc just so I could get bored after the 5th use and run it into a tree/beach water
Quote by institutions
Do you mean aviaries?
Who wants bees in their house?

Me. I live in an apartment, so building one outside isn't an option.
Probably some picks and a strap or some strings.

Maybe a tuner. My tuner is bork.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Buy a better thread.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
That wolf T-shirt and give the rest to charity cause you won't need anything else.
this
Alright, nvm on last (deleted) post. Trying to Red Cross it on smile.amazon.com, but apparently only 0.5% of my purchase goes to them. Got some Feather blades and Vipocetine #TREATyoself
Is there literally nothing you need? Shit, just buy some fucking groceries or laundry detergent or something.
ooh help me, too. except i have $100 to spend.

i usually just buy video games, but i have way too many i need to finish as it is. recommend me and fatty here other cool things.

i could use some shoes, but buying them online is a terrible idea.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh help me, too. except i have $100 to spend.

i usually just buy video games, but i have way too many i need to finish as it is. recommend me and fatty here other cool things.

i could use some shoes, but buying them online is a terrible idea.

Quadcopter
Quote by metaldud536
Quadcopter

i was thinking along the lines of practical shit. not $100 toys for adults that i'd probably crash and destroy in a matter of minutes or get stuck on a neighbors roof.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i was thinking along the lines of practical shit. not $100 toys for adults that i'd probably crash and destroy in a matter of minutes or get stuck on a neighbors roof.

I used to think that too. I won one in a raffle and never flew it for almost a year until one day I was inspired by a co worker to fly it. So you take it to a PARK with open space and learn to fly. Not in your backyard.

Also mine is about $50 on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Hubsan-H107L-Channel-2-4GHz-Quadcopter/dp/B00IZC6C8E/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1451514485&sr=1-2&keywords=hubsan+x4+h107
and very easy to fly when there is no wind.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Dec 30, 2015,
Quote by metaldud536
I used to think that too. I won one in a raffle and never flew it for almost a year until one day I was inspired by a co worker to fly it. So you take it to a PARK with open space and learn to fly. Not in your backyard.

Also mine is about $50 on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Hubsan-H107L-Channel-2-4GHz-Quadcopter/dp/B00IZC6C8E/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1451514485&sr=1-2&keywords=hubsan+x4+h107
and very easy to fly when there is no wind.

the only parks near enough for my lazy ass are all childrens' playgrounds. also mostly attached to an elementary school...

i can just see it now. news vans pulling up and reporters asking me why i'm filming small children with my spy drone.

followed by registered sex offender status.

well, that's just my wild imagination anyway. would still probably look like a creep flying one around a school tho.
Books, a clarisonic, rose water, chickpea flour, fake flowers, leggings, tooth mousse
cat
Page 1 of 2