Page 1 of 2
Gratz!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Did the DMV person yell at you? I got yelled at for pulling through a space in the parking lot.
I've had four lessons and everything sucks
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I've given up out of anger. It genuinely would've been easier for me to buy a plane ticket to another country, pass the test there, and then come back here and switch the license.

Had to pay for 40+ lessons. Failed the first time. No way am I paying them $300 more. Metro's fine.

Quote by Dreadnought
Youngadult Joel

JustBarelyCruisingBy Joel
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 30, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola
Babies can't drive, though.

Well he obviously showed the instructor something he/she liked
I was robbed of passing my first attempt because some ****** lunged his car out of his driveway 20 feet in front of me because he didn't look, and while I did instinctively brake very hard and swerved to evade a collision, the instructor had also intervened.

According to UK driving test laws, any intervention from the instructor during the test is an automatic fail, even if the cause is not my fault. I was so pissed.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I've given up out of anger. It genuinely would've been easier for me to buy a plane ticket to another country, pass the test there, and then come back here and switch the license.

Had to pay for 40+ lessons. Failed the first time. No way am I paying them $300 more. Metro's fine.

How come you keep failing to make the grade if you don't mind me asking?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 30, 2015,
Remember that one guy who used to post threads about him constantly failing his driving tests two or three years ago? Wonder how he's doing.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I failed mine twice.
First time it was raining and they said I was going to fast for rain conditions
Second time I didn't put my arm up on the passengers seat while parallel parking. I heard they don't make u parallel park anymore
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I was robbed of passing my first attempt because some ****** lunged his car out of his driveway 20 feet in front of me because he didn't look, and while I did instinctively brake very hard and swerved to evade a collision, the instructor also instinctively intervened. But according to UK driving test laws, any intervention from the instructor during the test is an automatic fail. I was so pissed.

How come you keep failing to make the grade if you don't mind me asking?

I failed on my first attempt at the transport authority's driving test, and once at the driving school's test (which I then passed).

The first failure—the practice test—was in my opinion wholly justified. I was nervous and jumpy and was clueless in certain scenarios (an accident happened in front of me and I swerved instead of braking, exited at the wrong lane in the roundabout etc).

The second time I got an immediate fail for stepping on a yellow gutter line (can't remember what they're called, the left-most emergency lane in a roundabout). Basically, the roundabout was gridlocked cuz some dude was literally driving through it away from the center for some reason. I wanted to get past him and in doing so my front-left tire touched the yellow line.

I mean never mind the fact that I helped move traffic. Never mind the fact that this counts as a huge error but is not a cause for immediate disqualification. Never mind the fact that I did everything else right. Fuck them and fuck their expensive ass licensing process.

The problem here is that going to driving school is mandatory. Like you can't just head over to the RTA and be like "Let me test". So they fail you over the smallest things because it's lucrative.
New law at where I live says that IQ test is required along with drivers test. Required IQ is 80. Glad I passed my test last month..
Quote by arcanom
New law at where I live says that IQ test is required along with drivers test. Required IQ is 80. Glad I passed my test last month..

Well, they didn't really set the bar high, did they?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I passed my driving test about seven years ago. It's pretty useful now my place of work isn't a five minute stroll away. Also, they don't teach you in your driving lessons how to get motivated enough to clean your car. Mine is so dirty I've taken to writing "yo!" on it every time I get in it
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well, they didn't really set the bar high, did they?

well considering average IQ in Turkey is 90... bar is not THAT low.

We have plenty of ******s on the road
I don't care

ama
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard

welcome to the late driver's club.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
u suk ts

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hooray! I'm proud of you special Joel.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Good job mate! Was it a driving test, and if it was, did you do it with a manual or automatic?
Under no circumstance should a man have a beard before a driver's license. For shame.
Quote by babysmasher
Congrats on passing a test that literally any dumbass can pass

Literally any dumbass?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Correctly using the word literally in a sentence is more difficult than a driving test, apparently.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Dec 30, 2015,
will you come visit me now?

not necessarily rn but you know
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by EyeNon15
Correctly using the word literally in a sentence is more difficult than a driving test, apparently.

well considering you used the wrong homophone of two/too/to in your previous post maybe you shouldn't be complaining about things that do absolutely nothing to the reader's understanding of the post

i mean you also said "u" instead of "you" but i guess only certain bits of the language get to develop so you can be pedantic while also being lazy about your own use of english?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Dec 30, 2015,
man's photogenic as fuck
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Eastwinn
how was it

went really well. only issue was that the car registration paper in the car was temporary and expired so I had to pay a fine lol. the registration is done, but the up-to-date form wasn't in the car, sort of thing.
Quote by MakinLattes
Did the DMV person yell at you? I got yelled at for pulling through a space in the parking lot.

no but when i parked he told me to park in a lot that said "mothers in waiting" so that was pretty funny
Quote by whywefight
how many gallons of semen did you have to swallow

idk ask ur mum cuz she was the instructor loLOLOLOlololOLOLOLOLololOL
Quote by Cardbored
Remember that one guy who used to post threads about him constantly failing his driving tests two or three years ago? Wonder how he's doing.

those were amazing
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
have you driven at 100 mph?

nope
Quote by mattedbird
Good job mate! Was it a driving test, and if it was, did you do it with a manual or automatic?

it was automatic. i first started learning on a manual when i was in the uk, but since i'm state-side now manuals are kinda defunct (to an extent)
Quote by metal4eva_22
Why are we here?

boredom probably
Quote by vintage x metal
will you come visit me now?

not necessarily rn but you know

yes
Quote by DukeDeRox
Do you look good on your license?

Most important part.

idk i didn't see the photo and the license is coming via post so i don't have the hardcopy on me, but i was wearing my shearling and a nice shirt so i'm hoping

i forgot to use my moustache wax and give me a nice curl, but oh well

thanks guys!
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by K33nbl4d3
well considering you used the wrong homophone of two/too/to in your previous post maybe you shouldn't be complaining about things that do absolutely nothing to the reader's understanding of the post

i mean you also said "u" instead of "you" but i guess only certain bits of the language get to develop so you can be pedantic while also being lazy about your own use of english?

Not to mention starting a sentence with a manner adverb like "correctly".
Page 1 of 2