Page 1 of 5
hi in this thread you can talk about what you're doing tomorrow when the disco ball drops and make all the people who don't have plans cry and stuff

don't have plans.

planning not to cry.

probably gonna catch up on some chores/laundry/etc i've been putting off since my dad and his gf will be out of the house. forgot to grab my bottle of whiskey from my mom's house last week, so that sux.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Fat Lard
friends are in town so that. but new year, New You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbRD0ieyic0

wanna yeah this post cuz i came back to #thesix for this reason but everyone dipped lol gotta find someone with the quickness cause i ain't about to do this alone got my rum & cider just in case though looks like we're heading that way tbh 🙈

also that video is jokes but nothing beats the lame ass one the ducks put out tryna make it seem like ☆this is the year☆ from last in the league lol smh

Probably just watch a few films with my parents maybe I don't know if either of them got it off or not so I might just be solo and cry

at least it's on a Thursday night this year so I don't have to feel too bad about not doing anything since who tf does anything on Thursdays
well yeah, fk the ducks (no offense)

They're not the Bolts, with this sweet lead-up for the mrktng team to capitalize on yadiiiig
fuck all

my 2 good mates are going stevenage to one of their gfs house with the ex-mate i fell out with and i cbf going to stevenage anyway just to get drunk in someones house

so yeah ill stay in play some games play trivial pursuit with my mum and dad and text girls
Quote by mattedbird
New Years is overrated IMO. I'll be asleep by 11:45

ever been in someone's arms as everyone's counting down///celebrating and you see the reflection of all the colourful fireworks going off in her eyes behind the steam of her breath cause its so cold outside but you've never felt warmer in your life????

;~;

Quote by MinterMan22
ever been in someone's arms as everyone's counting down///celebrating and you see the reflection of all the colourful fireworks going off in her eyes behind the steam of her breath cause its so cold outside but you've never felt warmer in your life????

;~;

i hate myself.

thanks mint.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Got dinner with the fam and then a couple of parties after.

Probably won't make the second one
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Fat Lard
well yeah, fk the ducks (no offense)

They're not the Bolts, with this sweet lead-up for the mrktng team to capitalize on yadiiiig

lol nah the bolts play in the atlantic with halfway decent hockey teams where as the ducks play in the shitshow pacific where literally no effort is required to win a div title i know who im picking here

Was thinking of doing a house party with my wife. But just the two of us. I'll be leaving soon so quality time between the two of us is important to me right now.

Thinking like beer pong with just us, drinking games during a movie, board games, etc
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i hate myself.

thanks mint.

life is long when you're lonely

Quote by Dreadnought
Was thinking of doing a house party with my wife. But just the two of us. I'll be leaving soon so quality time between the two of us is important to me right now.

Thinking like beer pong with just us, drinking games during a movie, board games, etc

Toss in a hilariously awful romcom and you got a pretty sweet new year.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MinterMan22
life is long when you're lonely

i need to get my life back on track again before i make another attempt with any ladies anyway. i got bills to pay next month and no way to pay em.

man, and i had some qts on tinder who were actually talking to me a while back before my job at Amazon went to shit.

oh well, new year, new shit. hopefully turn my life around in 2016. semi optimistic.

i'm finishing 2015 with a whimper, tho. this year's been tiring.
Quote by MinterMan22

;~;
I've done that a few times, but I don't really need New Years to feel that. I've discovered it's not really the best night to go out. Plus I'm single right now, so it's just kinda one of those years. I still love this time of year, so I'm not trying to sound like a scrooge or anything.
Last edited by mattedbird at Dec 30, 2015,
4 course dinner with some friends, then back to the apartment on the roof for wine, cheese, and champagne

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
4 course dinner with some friends, then back to the apartment on the roof for wine, cheese, and champagne

yuppie af
Quote by Dreadnought
yuppie af

yup

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MinterMan22
lol nah the bolts play in the atlantic with halfway decent hockey teams where as the ducks play in the shitshow pacific where literally no effort is required to win a div title i know who im picking here

LMAO review the commercial, what are you even saying? I dont understand, but I can tell you think because we're a bit low in the standings this early that Stamkos Boyle etc wouldnt be perf picks for fantasy league. watch n learn scrub, we were close last year, this year its happening
its gonna be craycray
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by mattedbird
I've done that a few times, but I don't really need New Years to feel that. I've discovered it's not really the best night to go out. Plus I'm single right now, so it's just kinda one of those years. I still love this time of year, so I'm not trying to sound like a scrooge or anything.

fair enough

i don't know, it's an interesting time for me. i know we're all sorta conditioned to look at the new year as some bullshit occasion of self improvement and whatnot but eh. something about being surrounded by a bunch of hopeful and happy people (however temporary it may be) has always helped me get past my own nonsense and actually feel good about myself whenever late december rolls around. it never actually lasts very long but what can i say? it's nice to have a day where pretty much everyone can admit they're severely flawed and we're not alone in the struggle yknow

well at least yall aren't alone LOL already halfway through my mickey of morgans and it's still the 30th whatever fingers crossed

Quote by Fat Lard
LMAO review the commercial, what are you even saying? I dont understand, but I can tell you think because we're a bit low in the standings this early that Stamkos Boyle etc wouldnt be perf picks for fantasy league. watch n learn scrub, we were close last year, this year its happening

lost it at boyle 😂😂😂

tfw you're birthday is New Years Day and no one ever does shit because they're hungover so you always celebrate on New Years Eve
Quote by MinterMan22
fair enough

i don't know, it's an interesting time for me. i know we're all sorta conditioned to look at the new year as some bullshit occasion of self improvement and whatnot but eh. something about being surrounded by a bunch of hopeful and happy people (however temporary it may be) has always helped me get past my own nonsense and actually feel good about myself whenever late december rolls around. it never actually lasts very long but what can i say? it's nice to have a day where pretty much everyone can admit they're severely flawed and we're not alone in the struggle yknow

well at least yall aren't alone LOL already halfway through my mickey of morgans and it's still the 30th whatever fingers crossed
I'll just play video games, guitar, maybe watch a movie and try not to worry too much about the promotion thats in store for me after the holidays and try not to feel lonely.
Quote by Dreadnought
tfw you're birthday is New Years Day and no one ever does shit because they're hungover so you always celebrate on New Years Eve

i feel ya

except mine is right before x-mas and everybody cba to celebrate cause they got their own shit going on w/ their families and stuff

finna start celebrating my half birthday in june so i can stop being a dork with no b-day plans every singlr time lol

Quote by Dreadnought
sounds nice though

thx...

just saw your post. what do you mean you'll be leaving soon

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Was gunna head to edinburgh with mates but theyre going to the street party concert thing where biffy clyro are playing (ew no thank you) so was gunna jus head into glasgow with me gf but she's working it now so it looks like me, parents and jools holland lol
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Page 1 of 5