(All this excludes family and friends)
Homeless, beggars, charity, a ride to the bus stop, cigarettes, money for gas, ect

Don't give these people anything because.
If you were in their shoes you wouldn't ask for anything. Unless you were an asshole. On another note, don't give assholes money!

Goodluck all!
Last edited by TwoPlusTwo at Dec 30, 2015,
Sure, pedal my bike through rainy 30 degree weather ok kid.

And yeah it's a waste of money but their meal is literally lying on your dollar so if you don't, you're literally killing them. THEN whose the a-hole?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 30, 2015,
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
You ask strangers for rides?
Might as well be homeless and ask for stuff.
Quote by snipelfritz

Joshua Garcia, you would not ask people for crap, even if you were in need. You would weather it out. And be happy dying because you weren't a burden on to other people.
If I had no job or home, of COURSE I would ask. BUT, I'd only ask for a single dollar or two. I'm not asking you to give me a living, I'm asking you to give me what may be considered disposable to you. My living is riding on that dollar that you'd probably put in a vending machine for a snack. That snack could be the only affordable thing keeping me alive.

Quote by TwoPlusTwo
Joshua Garcia, you would not ask people for crap, even if you were in need. You would weather it out. And be happy dying because you weren't a burden on to other people.
Yeah I wouldn't. But thanks for trying to figure me out.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 30, 2015,
I on the other hand would burden people for food. Because I have a hard time with starving. And I would beg for jackets once the weather got cold. But Joshua, you would rather freeze to death, rather than ask people for a free jacket. That's why Joshua, you should never give to beggars because you yourself would never beg
i hate asking for money for anything, but i'm not exactly destitute.

fuck off with your pulling yourself up by your bootstraps bullshit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i hate asking for money for anything, but i'm not exactly destitute.

fuck off with your pulling yourself up by your bootstraps bullshit.

100% agree, we all need help sometimes. Except Joshua, he's wayyy to prideful. I commend him on that.
Oh.

Cool.
Quote by snipelfritz

I'm perfectly comfortable leeching off other people because it's better me having your stuff than you having your stuff. Modesty is for dumb dildos
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
What I'm saying is, you would never ask for money even if you were starving.

Whats worse? Asking people for money or just stealing shit to survive?

Now back to these bludgers, I agree. Don't give them money. I've seen it all the time where I live where there's people asking for money at bus stations and what not and I've seen them blow it all away on booze or fucking pokies. Same people, doing this same act everyday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS_nCdRcOWY

(the answer is enough that this song doesn't exist on youtube with vocals)
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Dec 30, 2015,
you should put your saved money towards an English lesson
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I don't think you have much money away to give away anyway.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Joshua Garcia doesn't ask for anything. People give it to him willingly just for being Joshua Garcia.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
What I'm saying is, you would never ask for money even if you were starving.

Oh yeah. Let's shit on people desperate enough to potentially ask assholes like you for money.

I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
100% agree, we all need help sometimes. Except Joshua, he's wayyy to prideful. I commend him on that.

Who is this cunt
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
If I have the money and can't spare it, I try to give it to people who ask. If they look sketchy, I won't pull my wallet out. I'll walk or drive away, pull out what I would give then be like "hey I just found some after looking more" or whatever

If I give money freely, it's not my place to say what they spend it on. If they make the choice to waste it on alcohol or whatever, that's out of my hand. I could be enabling them, but they might also turn to shady/criminal means to get that money otherwise. I hope for the best but don't really assume that they're all virtuous people down on their luck.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
In terms of family or friends, if any of them is in need, I'll loan them money sure.

I don't really like giving homeless people money because I feel that it perpetuates the idea that they should keep living in the streets and ask people for money. I'd prefer them going to (proper) shelters with a proper organization that help them not starve and not die from exposure, or go to a (proper) welfare system that gives them the help they need (and a roof to live under).
We have both of those over here .... but yeah they are not "proper" by any means.

I'm a little conflicted with that regarding what I "ought" to do. Should I say "Yeah the system is fucked I should give them money myself"? Or should I somehow fight for those systems to improve? That would mean getting into tough political shit (at least here) and protests and stuff which feels like a little too much (would take too much of my time, too much effort, might not be effective at all, etc). Maybe just voting for the appropriate government which would promise to improve that situation would be enough ... ? That is the power a citizen has over any OTHER aspect of the country/city (public healthcare/education/infrastructure/etc), so it would be the same here, no?

Giving money yourself to a homeless man is "easy" and gives you that "doing good" feeling, but I don't think it does anything good long term, compared to other alternatives. You also have the problem of "who do I give this money to?", where you could be giving the money to the homeless person down the street, but maybe the homeless person 10km away needs it more and would make a better use of it.
I wouldn't even mind a "give money to homeless people" organization that took care of that stuff (scouting homeless people, figuring out which one needs the most, figuring out how best to give that money to them and monitor them). Maybe I'll go look to see if one of them exists over here.
I have a buddy who just took out a loan from a bank based on the equity, then he went and got another loan out from a loan company. Now he walks up to me and tells me this "sob story" about how he could lose his home. I feel sorry for him, but I refused to give him anything. Mostly because when we were younger, I asked him to help me to get a job in the field that he worked in. He said that he would, but later when i checked with him, he was always evasive and refused to respond. This went on for quite a few years and I finally gave up. I basically never got any help from him and never did work in this field, mostly basically my buddy refused to help.

Now he has the "gall" to ask me for a loan. I told him "Look I am not a bank and I cannot afford to. So sorry but the answer is 'No.'"

After all, I am not the one who took out all the loans, right?

ron666
literally watched 2 homeless twins fight another homeless guy in a taco bell the other day, because the 3rd guy didn't buy food with the money he had begged for
Quote by theguitarist
next day i was like "why is my dick sore"

and my brain was like "you were dicking about for like 5hrs"

Quote by bassdrum

okay, doesn't exist on youtube with vocals outside the usa
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one