Hey guys! Here's a slightly older clip I posted on my facebook artist page a few months ago that someone suggest I throw up on youtube. So here ya go ! Its a section from one of my favorite Marty/Jason moments off "Burn the Ground" on Cacophony's first album 'Speed Metal Symphony'.

Please subscribe, find me on facebook for more cool stuff (I transcribe books for artists) and of course, C4C if requested, enjoy!

Cacophony - Burn the Ground Cover
Last edited by dagget at Dec 30, 2015,
You've got great technique. I studied classical for a while so the whole time I was watching this I couldn't help but think you'd fit right in the classical world. The right hand wouldn't be only thing that needed adjustment unless you're a pro with finger style already
Thanks man! I liken playing metal to classical in the sense that there is an ideal vision (the recording) that you try to replicate as closely as possible, while adding your own flavor. I haven't studied any classical but I did study jazz and contemporary music for a while. I'll settle for a pick, but all that right hand flinger style always blows my mind though!
Dude this is Awesome !!! I love Cacophony that band is outstanding and it´s insanely hard to play !

if you like check out my Jason Becker cover ! cheers