I was given this bass awhile back and I tried, but I'm just no bassist. I'm looking to get back into guitar so I'm ditching this thing, but I'm not sure what to value it at.

Here's the link to the album of pics for the bass.

Any help is appreciated.
I'd keep/save it in case of anything.

But since you're going to sell it you could probably get a good deal of 300-350 dollars if you found someone willing to buy.

Good luck.
Quote by iamahatter
I'd keep/save it in case of anything.

But since you're going to sell it you could probably get a good deal of 300-350 dollars if you found someone willing to buy.

Good luck.

Hard to find any info on it, or the brand. The parts seem good to my knowledge at least.
I would guess it has more playing value than resale value. Usually it's not that easy to sell brands that people have never heard of, no matter how good the instrument is.

I think as a guitarist it's also good to own a bass guitar. I mean, if you are ever going to record your own stuff, it is good to have a bass.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Axtra Guitars made right here in my home town of Kenosha, WI, USA.. Bill McKallis is the founder and builder. He was a good guy. Had him do some set up and mod work on my Fender. He kind of disappeared. Have not heard from him in quite a while. He had a great shop. It was mainly just him building custom instruments. They are not overly expensive and IMHO, the necks were always a bit on the thick and wide side, but some people love that and I know a couple who have and still play his instruments. Quality made and built right here in the upper mid-west of USA inbetween Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI..
Mongo only Pawn in game of life