Page 1 of 4
You've been registered for two and a half years. You're not new.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
You've been registered for two and a half years. You're not new.

new to the forum i didnt even know UG had a forum! but hi im new!
Apparently you're also new to the concept of grammar.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Apparently you're also new to the concept of grammar.

apparently no one asked you to hijack my post and be a complete and utter bellend.
Quote by cmal1001
Hey guys

Quite new to this forum so id just like to introduce myself. And if you want to check out my channel where i post my guitar covers you can go to
http://youtube.com/xeningti

Feel free to make some reccommendations for new covers.

Thanks

no one cares
Hi I'm new here. I'm not actually new and was aware that UG had a forum but never bothered posting until one day I thought, "You know what everybody wants to see in this forum? My shitty Creed covers and me playing Stairway to Heaven."
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
'Deep Wave' is pretty sweet tho.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by cmal1001
who would have thought UG would be full of such cunts eh!?

Its a guitar forum. Probably everyone.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by EpiExplorer
'Deep Wave' is pretty sweet tho.

cheers for that mate! thats all im here for to share some music... minus the antagonistic comments from some people. have a good new year buddy
Quote by cmal1001
iv met mainly nice guitarists in my time!

This is the pit m8, nobody here plays guitar

But for real I listened to a couple of your songs and they were cool
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by cmal1001
iv met mainly nice guitarists in my time!

They were probably just trying to trick you out of money.
Quote by cmal1001

Yeah, you appearing takes our quota to "full" now
Quote by cmal1001
apparently no one asked you to hijack my post and be a complete and utter bellend.

this isnt ur thread. every thread belongs to freefolk of The Pit.
Quote by cmal1001

We do have a few cunts here, but not many.
Its mostly just assholes.

There are other sub-forums besides The Pit though.

You can start by going here : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php?

Or go here and start a new thread asking if you should trade your Marshall JCM 800 for s Marshall MG100HDFX or a Kine 6 Spider III :
Guitar Gear And Accessories

And you can't miss out on this one where they discuss the hottest up coming gear:
Newest Guitar Gear hitting the store next year
Quote by cmal1001

Dang you really are new
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Hey there new/old user.

same as me! did everyone give you hassle aswell when you made your first post???
Quote by cmal1001
same as me! did everyone give you hassle aswell when you made your first post???

No, but I also didn't start in the Pit. The other subforums tend to be gentler, though less active.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
No, but I also didn't start in the Pit. The other subforums tend to be gentler, though less active.

yeah just confirmed my fears of moshers!
Nah were the cunts for calling out his obviously advert post on a site hell never use again after he gets enough views.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nah were the cunts for calling out his obviously advert post on a site hell never use again after he gets enough views.

are you fucking moronic? where do you think im getting the majority of the tabs from for these videos??
Quote by cmal1001
are you fucking moronic? where do you think im getting the majority of the tabs from for these videos??

First post " OH HUR DUR I DIDNT NO THERE WERE FORUMS DERP LEMME POST MY SHIT"

Now: "OF COURSE I USE THIS SITE U FUCKEN MORON"

sure thing bud.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Now: "OF COURSE I USE THIS SITE U FUCKEN MORON"

sure thing bud.

again another moronic post
Yep. Cause youre intentions were totally to hang here and not advertise your shit.

Cause thats what people do their first post. Not join in discussions or anything. Just "check my shit out" and then wonder why theyre getting trolled.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yep. Cause youre intentions were totally to hang here and not advertise your shit.

Cause thats what people do their first post. Not join in discussions or anything. Just "check my shit out" and then wonder why theyre getting trolled.

well seeing as it was my first post its nice to let people know what your hobbies and interests are.

And seeing as this is a guitar forum then i dont see the harm in showcasing my talents.

are you just jealous im a better guitarist than you ?
Quote by cmal1001
well seeing as it was my first post its nice to let people know what your hobbies and interests are.

And seeing as this is a guitar forum then i dont see the harm in showcasing my talents.

are you just jealous im a better guitarist than you ?

Well seeing as theres an introduction forum and thread for that very stuff its in the wrong section.

Seeing that this is the OFF TOPIC forum on a guitar forum I see no point in showcasing your talents in the Pit when theres a DEDICATED AREA FOR COVERS

Yeah dude. You can play stairway and creed. Im very jealous of a dude in his 30s that just learned stairway.

Nice job creeping my profile 3 times too
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 31, 2015,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well seeing as theres an introduction forum and thread for that very stuff its in the wrong section.

Seeing that this is the OFF TOPIC forum on a guitar forum I see no point in showcasing your talents in the Pit when theres a DEDICATED AREA FOR COVERS

Yeah dude. You can play stairway and creed. Im very jealous of a dude in his 30s that just learned stairway.

oh yeah and im supopsed to be bothered by swretched googly eyed mutant like your self who cares where my post ends up?? and its one tremonti solo i covered and probably the most iconic solo of all time *stairway*

you on the other hand are you the kind of gid that sits and trolls forums to make yourself feel important and somewhat clever? while sat there listening to some gruninting pig squeal music hahaha

i got coldplay covers aswell if your into that sort of thing? get a life mate en serio!

p.s im only 26

knob
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Ironic that his first post on the forum was 3 months ago, eh?

Oh no wait, he "didnt know UG had a forum" (that he's already posted on)
Last edited by sam b at Dec 31, 2015,
Quote by cmal1001
oh yeah and im supopsed to be bothered by swretched googly eyed mutant like your self who cares where my post ends up?? and its one tremonti solo i covered and probably the most iconic solo of all time *stairway*

you on the other hand are you the kind of gid that sits and trolls forums to make yourself feel important and somewhat clever? while sat there listening to some gruninting pig squeal music hahaha

i got coldplay covers aswell if your into that sort of thing? get a life mate en serio!

p.s im only 26

knob

Of course not? Why would YOU care where to properly post shit? You're just here to troll for clicks on your youtube channel so obviously you want to post in the most popular area here.

pig squeal music. I'll give you that one. That's hilarious. If only I listened to that shit still. That would sting.

If I wanted to feel important and clever, I'd just post my guitar vids in random websites and expect everybody to suck my dick cause I can play Coldplay.

Quote by sam b
Ironic that his first post on the forum was 3 months ago, eh?

Oh no wait, he "didnt know UG had a forum" (that he's already posted on)

I know right? "I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A FORUM"

So who was the knob again?

Quote by cmal1001
and mate your house has wooden clad walls ON THE INSIDE!! dont even talk to me!

Can somebody translate this into a reason why that would be an insult?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 31, 2015,
Page 1 of 4