Page 1 of 2
(this sounds like the title of a buzzfeed quiz)

I read the newspaper and did some gardening. Later I will go to the RSPCA and go shopping and start researching things for next semester. Somewhat productive and boring lol.

I don't believe that what you do on the first day sets up the rest of the year but I wouldn't mind if the rest of my year was like this.
cat
I'll be studying for my law of obligations exam. Obligations dont wait Also I think ill play some music, order food and watch the snowfall. First time in years Istanbul is covered in snow at new years eve! It looks magnificent and there is nothing I love more than snow
Pretty ordinary

I'll go to work and come home
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Like any other day tbh. Or the day after a birthday when all the hype is gone.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
quotidian
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Today is officially my sister's birthday, but my family and I are celebrating it tomorrow. There will be cake. Other than that, pretty much the same
I'll be hanging like a fruit bat
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
in fact my gf's family have a big new years party actually so i might get a bit drunk later
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
It's going to be a boring normal day
But in the evening I will probably go to a family gathering at my grandparents house to eat junk food and drink beer and we'll have a bonfire if the weather stops being shit. This is a new year's day tradition.
I have nothing important to say
Shitty like every other day.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
well, since everything will be closed as far as I know, probably stay home and work on some songs and post with you lovely individuals.
I I've to work :-( but I'm off all weekend, so I'll get drunk on Friday night.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Well, considering I'm off that night as opposed to the 90% certainty that I was going to work, I'd say pretty good.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
New year, new me!

Yeah fucking right lol....
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
It's been an average summer's day, so lying in bed too hot to do anything.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
'Twas the eve before New Years,
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
And guitarxo was pretending to be a mouse
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Normal for me. Stay up late. Sleep until 10AM, go to the gym, go home and eat. Take a nap. Wake up, go to work for the rest of the day/night/into the next day.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up disappointed that I didn't see the wench brigades during the Mummers for the 10 year in a row.

Then I am going to walk my dog.

Then I'm going to start drinking, like I should be right now.

Then I am going to either eat or play video games.

Then I am going to do whatever I didn't do in the last thing.

Then I will repeat steps 3-5 until I pass out.
But also different from every other yes?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
But also different from every other yes?

It's kinda like food poisoning: doesn't matter what type of food you ate, the feeling remains fundamentally the same.

Just look forward to the lulls between the shits
Just got home from work a little bit ago. I could be at a party at my friends place, but I'd rather sit here and drink kratom instead.
i will probably be sad as well. or just generally discontent. No one will be home all day. I might not even leave the apartment
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I got a stomach ache almost exactly as the new year hit and I'm currently in pain and it's basically the perfect summation of what 2016 will be for me
ohhh man

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'll be at work. Horny as fuck because I stuck out tonight. Dammit.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
I spent the day sea fishing on the beach in 30 degree heat. My knees got sunburnt, and now I'm scared to shower. I also spent the day not having sex, seeing as my girlfriend is on holiday in Sydney for 2 weeks.
RIP Tom Searle.
Boring cos I gotta pack

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by MH400 at #33754604
I spent the day sea fishing on the beach in 30 degree heat. My knees got sunburnt, and now I'm scared to shower. I also spent the day not having sex, seeing as my girlfriend is on holiday in Sydney for 2 weeks.

brb looking for train tickets to Sydney
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Boring cos I gotta pack

the only thing I pack are bowls

I'm also packing to move out tho

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'm packing clothes and shit to go back to my other house

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Page 1 of 2