Hi guys I'm new to the thread, but not new to guitar. And it is time for another but can't decide which one this first being a ltd white m1000 delux with the Fr emg and it has the reverse head with binding just on the neck not body. Guitar 2. (Don't laugh) ltd kh502 with emg also neck through with fr. This is a rare kh that doesn't have the skull inlays only has it on the 12th fret. Which is why I like it and I have also owned it before and it was the most comfortable to play and best neck I think I ever felt. But... I am thinking since the m1000 is pretty much the same guitar it might have the same neck! Anyone know please help a brotha out!

Current guitars:

Jackson soloist slatxmg3-6 trans red
Ibanez rgt 42 ( I sanded the paint off on the body to put a quilted top on and couldn't believe the seriously beautiful wood they painted over it is seriously amazing looking and saved some work )
Schecter c1+
The neck should be the same.

Out of those 2 guitars, I would get the M1000. On signature guitars, you pay a lot just for the fact that it is a signature guitar, so I guess the M1000 would be better bang for the buck.
I can get the sig guitar for a really good deal to cause its used. But if u think the necks are the same I'd rather have the m1000
Quote by rossfragale
I can get the sig guitar for a really good deal to cause its used. But if u think the necks are the same I'd rather have the m1000

I'm no LTD expert, but their superstrats usually have the same neck shape and radius. Thin U Neck with a 350mm (~13.8) inch radius.

I tried to look for the neck shape and radius of the KH 502, but I couldn't find anything... but I still suppose they should feel almost the same (if not exactly the same) in terms of neck shape.

If you have the opportunity to try out the M1000 before you buy it, it would be best.

Also, the KH 502 seems to have a Licensed Floyd Rose. The M1000 has an Original Floyd Rose. And taking into consideration the fact that the KH 502 you would get is used, getting the M1000 with the OFR would save you a lot of trouble.
Yah it was just the feeling of that guitar though (502) somethin about it just made it feel like perfect in every way. I could do with ought the tone knobs but u kno what I mean. I am actually goin to get to try it first I put half the money down and they are goin to send it to the store by me. I would deff prefer the m1000. Infeel like plain black guitars are kind of bland, but to each his own. I appreciate you checkin that out for me!