I try to change the string but there's a circle thing at the end of the string on my guitar and they won't come out can someone help me Take them out?
Undo the string completely at the headstock
Pull the ball-end (the round metal thing) out of the bridge, then pull the rest of the string out by the ball-end.
Quote by Watterboy
Do you have any dilithium crystals or fresh warm dumps for sale
Quote by the chemist
Undo the string completely at the headstock
Pull the ball-end (the round metal thing) out of the bridge, then pull the rest of the string out by the ball-end.

But the ball end is stuck inside and I did that before but there's a ball blocking the way to put a new string. I can't touch it it's stuck there
Quote by dthmtl3
What kind of bridge is this? Is it string-through-body?

It is a fender stratocaster bridge
The ball end comes out through the back of the guitar body.

I'm guessing it is stuck in there? You'll have to poke it out somehow. Perhaps a toothpick through the back. Or, take one of your old guitar strings and push it through the topside of the bridge to push the ball end out.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by ThunderPunk

I'm guessing it is stuck in there? You'll have to poke it out somehow. Perhaps a toothpick through the back. Or, take one of your old guitar strings and push it through the topside of the bridge to push the ball end out.

Thank you so much
Quote by ThunderPunk

common sense stuff...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.