I embarked on this brand new year with a morning of kick-your-ass cold brew coffee containing a nip of the Irish in it and this shredder of an LP

Who knows what's next? I do. How'd you start your new year? Did you cry? Good. I didn't. I've got confidence coming out of all my orifices. It's a side effect of starting the year with so much balls.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
That's a really scary album cover.
Heavy metal rules, all that punk shit sucks. It doesn’t belong in this world; it belongs on fuckin’ Mars, man! What the hell is punk shit?
Followed up my first listen with a radical departure in sound;

A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one

Kind of a tradition of mine since this is the time of year I first heard the album and it's the album that introduced me to speed/power metal.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Samhain's November Coming Fire, and today it will probably be some much needed Arghoslent listening.

Pulver is still an incredible album after all these years. Still have yet to find anything like it.
Pretty sure I listened to Yes - Close to the Edge before all else, though it might have been Motorhead's Bomber which I've had on repeat since Lemmy died.
My first of the year was Santana - Abraxas at about 4 in the morning with a couple of mates drinking whisky after the pubs closed.

Venom - Black Metal was my hangover music.