Yes
32 64%
Yes
18 36%
Voters: 50.
Page 1 of 4
???
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Not full on but i teared up earlier when I was watching The Clone Wars and Anakin said "R2 isn't just a droid. He's a friend. "

The feels.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Not full on but i teared up earlier when I was watching The Clone Wars and Anakin said "R2 isn't just a droid. He's a friend. "

The feels.

I always get a little misty when Anakin contrasts Padme's skin to the sand of Tatooine as he awkwardly strokes her arm

so romantic
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I always get a little misty when Anakin contrasts Padme's skin to the sand of Tatooine as he awkwardly strokes her arm

so romantic

That's Attack of the Clones m8 and yeah its terrible
Quote by GuitarGod_92
That's Attack of the Clones m8 and yeah its terrible

im just a fake gamer girl and you caught me

i just made a star wars reference for attention

yea i really goofed there
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I have not cried in 2015

but I did eat a meat salad (this is when I go to the pub and ask for a house salad but also ask for bacon and fried chicken tenders on top) and go mega grocery shopping (bought enough tea to last me until I move this summer and lots of other stuff)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yes I cried on the morning of the 1st because my parents' house/garden is messy and cluttered even though it's clean and it was upsetting that they didn't care. They said I could reorganize the fridge and vanity today and vacuum upstairs so I'm looking forward to that.
cat
girl u cray
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Nope

Give it another few months, I'm sure I'll get drunk enough to activate The Bad Feels again
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I haven't cried so far this year and I really doubt I will
I have nothing important to say
It's been a day ffs.

I haven't cried in around 10 years, haven't really had a reason to tbh.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a tear when I see the exam questions tommorow morning. Feels good.
Quote by vintage x metal
girl u cray

Yeah lol it just makes me feel calm though. Even if I can't be 100% clean and organized I feel better after attempting to do something about it. The problem is now I find it hard to resist rearranging things here and giving interior design advice that no one will listen to.

Also there are dozens of dead flies upstairs from a few days ago and I don't know how no one has done anything about them yet. My mom is the "just leave it there we vacuum every week anyway" type whereas I want everything to be clean 24/7 so there is conflict.
cat
Quote by BladeSlinger
im just a fake gamer girl and you caught me

i just made a star wars reference for attention

yea i really goofed there

its okay my young padawan i have much to teach you
Quote by guitarxo
Yeah lol it just makes me feel calm though. Even if I can't be 100% clean and organized I feel better after attempting to do something about it. The problem is now I find it hard to resist rearranging things here and giving interior design advice that no one will listen to.

Also there are dozens of dead flies upstairs from a few days ago and I don't know how no one has done anything about them yet. My mom is the "just leave it there we vacuum every week anyway" type whereas I want everything to be clean 24/7 so there is conflict.

I get that. my older siblings and I always end up cleaning parts of my parents' house when we go visit. I'm decently organized but I'm not a neat freak or anything; they just have so much shit I can't believe it sometimes, and their house is kinda big so stuff accumulates and I'm like 'wtf guys I'm organizing yr cabinets what is this'
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by NothingRocks
Yep.

Currently very deep in depression.

Yeah, this happened.

Although not as severely.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by naedauuf
It's been a day ffs.

I haven't cried in around 10 years, haven't really had a reason to tbh.

Should add laugh until you cry to your bucket list
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Should add laugh until you cry to your bucket list

Does that count? If that counts then last night I 'cried'

When I hear cry I think like weeping with snot bubbles n shit.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

still crying lol

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jan 1, 2016,
Yeah. Watching Inside Out with a bunch of kids, hugging at Bing Bong's self-sacrifice.

Also about 30 mins ago during the sex scene in Anomalisa. Then again during the surprise party.

Quote by guitarxo
Yes I cried on the morning of the 1st because my parents' house/garden is messy and cluttered even though it's clean and it was upsetting that they didn't care. They said I could reorganize the fridge and vanity today and vacuum upstairs so I'm looking forward to that.

I feel like this whenever I'm concerned about my parents taking care of themselves.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 1, 2016,
Quote by NothingRocks
Yep.

Currently very deep in depression.

I've had my share of depression and anxiety in the past. At the moment I'm slowly starting to feel bad again. I'm afraid I will slide back into depression again, I hate it.
nah
not in like three days
and the previous instance was just over a year ago

well actually i did have a death/funeral in the family last year but I'm not sure if I cried then
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I had a death in the family today. I haven't cried because I don't know the guy, but I'm bracing myself for the conversation I'll surely have with his children tomorrow.
no.

but Up was on this morning after some other movie and I was like "nope, no tears today" and changed the channel.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
ok I cried last night
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by chrismendiola at #33755512
You beat me to making this thread by about six to eight months

Go cry about it
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by guitarxo
Yes I cried on the morning of the 1st because my parents' house/garden is messy and cluttered even though it's clean and it was upsetting that they didn't care.

i cri evertim
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I changed my brake pads this morning and I hit myself in the kneecap with the jack
godamn that hurt
Quote by whywefight
I probably would've already if it wasn't for my melancholic depression

anhedonia is going to be the name of my next song

Quote by EpiExplorer
Yeah, this happened.

Although not as severely.

Quote by Jehuty
I've had my share of depression and anxiety in the past. At the moment I'm slowly starting to feel bad again. I'm afraid I will slide back into depression again, I hate it.

I'm fairly certain I have bipolar depression or something similar at least I don't want to self-diagnose completely. I go from feeling extreme highs and being extremely motivated to weeks of even month long periods of sadness ranging from apathy to half-hour long panic attacks. This time though the sadness feels so much more bitter and harder to have those small moment of happiness in.
Page 1 of 4