Page 1 of 2
like if someone asked you "what happened with you in 2015" like maybe you got engaged or someone you loved died or something like that. the biggest thing that happened to you, good or bad.

mine is pretty materialistic, i got an AC30.

you?
I didn't deaded
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
We already had this thread

but yeah, I'm still alive and I have people to than for it that I met this year
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I spent the first year of my life since I was probably 13, completely sober. I also took my playing more serious they I have since a been playing (15 years).
working permanent job (started officially dec 14 but didn't really get in the swing of it until 2015)

it's not anything I want really do (idk what I wanna do anyway) but it pays a lot better than what I've been used to and has a fair amount of job security.

lots wrong with it, ie tedious, no career progression, doesn't quite pay enough to move out, work environment full of unenthusiastic drones who are just clocking in and out until retirement, etc.

on the plus side the extra money has meant I have been clearing up my debts quick and the role is such that I could use it to blag my way into all sorts of other jobs elsewhere.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I had my first acid trip and ended up being in top 3 of my class at law school.

2015 wasnt perfect but I can feel like it was a good bounce back year from years of major depression and misery.
Quote by chrismendiola
Didn't cry in 2015 #represent.

me neither, but only 'cuz i'm already dead inside
Quote by neidnarb11890
disappointment, tbh

yup

also rejection and missed opportunities (because i'm a huge pussy/oblivious)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
last year was basically the most miserable year of my life tbh

glad it's fucking over
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
In 2015 I figured out how to stalemate against the chess computer, and I learned all of my maj7, 7, m7, and m7b5 inversions as chords as arpeggios, as well as a system to play 9, 11 and 13 chords. What am I gonna learn in 2016? How to play all of my 9, 11 & 13 inversions as chords and arpeggios and hopefully I'll beat Magnus Carlson on my chess app, because I'm seriously getting annoyed. It's damn near impossible to beat his computer program. There's no way to gain any advantage. It's just simple exchanges till it's just a few pawns and a rook each and there's no way to win.
The year I first smoked cannabis, quite late lol tbh.

The year I actually tried pursuing romance and failed every time lol.

Hopefully 2016 will be the year of tripping.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Jon777
tie your shoelaces together or something

Genius.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Moved out of the parents house and out of the area I've lived almost my whole life. Started university as well, but that's more of a minor thing to me.
Met my first girlfriend, been to UK for 2 months, great experience, shaved my head to zero just to see how it feels, started university, got to know many, many awesome people. Basically 2015 was the best year in my life so far, but I'll try to make 2016 even more memorable
2015 has been a life changing year for me. Truly amazing. I have worked hard and played hard, somehow managing to stick to my job and also travel around the globe. I spent the best two weeks of my life road tripping around Australia. Until the summer when I spent the best month of my life travelling around Eastern Europe and gurning my face off at some UK festivals with pink hair.

The fun I have had this year has convinced me to quit my job and spend my time travelling and enjoying life. Exciting and terrifying at the same time. I can't wait for 2016
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The fun I have had this year has convinced me to quit my job and spend my time travelling and enjoying life. Exciting and terrifying at the same time. I can't wait for 2016

So you quit your job to travel around the world? You're gonna be broke by February.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I got a job and moved town which was gd

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The year I had a complete nervous breakdown every 30 seconds or so and still managed to attain and sustain part time employment and even managed to break my incredibly long sexual dry patch. And then towards the end came into a vaguely life-changing sum of money so I can get a home studio so maybe next year will be not so terrible.
Quote by theogonia777
So you quit your job to travel around the world? You're gonna be broke by February.

I'm trained as an English teacher so I'm not too worried. I'll get a job somewhere in the world when the money runs out.
Quote by mattedbird
I spent the first year of my life since I was probably 13, completely sober. I also took my playing more serious they I have since a been playing (15 years).
hey good for you friend!!
Quote by Jon777
tie your shoelaces together or something
Quote by Shotgunmerc
Got laid

nice
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Moved to a real city, got a whole bunch of gear, opened for Cancer Bats, got a cat, and quit teaching guitar to start one of the coolest jobs I've ever had (landscaping). On top of all that, I got really into improvising and pedal modding. Still prettt new to modding, tbh, but its interesting and exciting nonetheless.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Hoping this year I get off my ass and do something productive, like join a club or get a job. I say things like that a lot but never follow through
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored at #33756406
Hoping this year I get off my ass and do something productive, like join a club or get a job. I say things like that a lot but never follow through

same
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Cardbored at #33756406

That's why you keep your goals to yourself.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I was just kind of there, getting on with my life. It was just another year.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My year was great. I organized a concert series, made some awesome connections, got some possible session work lined up with someone I an not allowed to mention but you wouldn't believe anyway, I tore the biggest scumbag I know a new one in front of a bunch of people, started seeing the best psychiatrist I've ever been to, finished my BA, played a ton of Tecmo Super Bowl, wrote some of my best music ever, got some really cool music gear, finally found my style for clothing, made cool new friends, cammed with a ton of hot girls, finally came to terms with my future, and much more.

There were a few bad things though. I got on disciplinary probation at school, I'm broke from buying too much neat stuff, some other trouble at school, and I finally accepted what I will eventually do with my life.

I think it has definitely been the most eventful and defining year of my life.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by neidnarb11890
me neither, but only 'cuz i'm already dead inside

This guy's actually too sad to cry. Sounds bleak.
Free Ali
the first arrest I made: drunk guy, in an olaf costume, threatening to start WWIII with the Chinese, whom we had to fight before he could be detained. later offered us Denny's while taking a breathalyzer and complimented my cologne. so basically a reflection of my love life.
Quote by theguitarist
next day i was like "why is my dick sore"

and my brain was like "you were dicking about for like 5hrs"

Quote by chrismendiola
This guy's actually too sad to cry. Sounds bleak.

no one knows what it's like to be the bad man, to be the sad man ;_;
Page 1 of 2