I saw a youtube vid of a guy with a Ibanez bass that looked just like the rg series of guitars. I did a google search and couldn't come up with a pic or any info.

Messaged the guy on youtube but the video wasn't in english so I don't know if he'll understand the question.

I'd like to find one of these but if I knew what year they were made and what they were called that would help.

I have a white '87 model RG 550, guitar, at least I think its 87 but it be cool to get the same in a bass. Que no?

Anyone know?

Thanks.
Last edited by Bowhunt at Jan 2, 2016,
This is the one. When delirium bassist gave me the model that popped right up on goggle.

Not a popular bass, mixed reviews as far as tone and neck, discontinued, very cheap used because of that. Perfect for me should I be able to find one used.

Thank you guys.
Quote by Bowhunt

Not a popular bass, mixed reviews as far as tone and neck, discontinued, very cheap used because of that. Perfect for me should I be able to find one used.

Hey, if you can get a nice playing one cheap, drop a set of Duncan Quarter Pounders in it and you'll be golden
Quote by Bowhunt
This is the one. When delirium bassist gave me the model that popped right up on goggle.

Thank you guys.

I love mine with the SD PUs and it's my favorite fretless.