Hey Guys
I´ve just played the Diezel Herbert and was amazed by its powerful sound. But it´s a little expensive as a first tube amp i guess.. I haven´t found a shop where i could play the Lil Fokker so i wanted to ask you if he is similar to the Herbert in any way.
I have the Lil Fokker and its Ch 2 can come really close to my VH4's Ch 3. It's slightly brighter, but in a good way, and it definitely stands out better (in my experience, YMMV) than the Herbert in a band mix.

Ch 1 sounds a bit tighter/more modern than what you typically expect from vintage rock when played loud, really close to the Hagen.

I've seen some nicely-priced, minty ones for ~1500-1600. If you like the Herbert, get the Herbert. If you don't have the scratch for the VH4, the Lil Fokker will deliver.
I played the VH4, Lil Fokker, Hagen and Herbert at GC LA, and I preferred the Lil Fokker above all of them. It definitely sounds different from the Herbert, but it is an awesome amps. I'd rather have the Fokker over all of them.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
I played the VH4, Lil Fokker, Hagen and Herbert at GC LA, and I preferred the Lil Fokker above all of them. It definitely sounds different from the Herbert, but it is an awesome amps. I'd rather have the Fokker over all of them.

One of the reasons I snagged one: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33163067&postcount=1