Page 1 of 2
dibs
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
$25 and one penny
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by chaoticfables
do you ship overseas

Sorry, only available in the USA and I think the Rhode Island giveaway laws are weird, so Rhode Island user's are not allowed.

Edit:There's an Official Rules section for more details.
what i really need is a new amp
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Count me in. Winning this would be a godsend for me. I never win anything, but it doesn't stop me from trying.
Today is the day I enter another contest with the illusion of the ability to win.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Joshua Garcia
HEY CHRIS ENTERED TWICE HE'S CHEATING.

I entered once for me and once for someone else who didn't want to publish his/her information.
Free Ali
Quote by institutions
>makes thread asking if said site is legit or a scam
>one/two weeks later makes thread as if he runs the site

ok

I am the owner. I am the gut grinder! Rawwwwwr!
Last edited by farmosh203 at Jan 7, 2016,
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Count me in. Winning this would be a godsend for me. I never win anything, but it doesn't stop me from trying.

I won a goldfish on a radio station call in thing once.
It was one of those types of call in contests where if you win, you get some cheap worthless prize and entry into THE REAL contest (Which was a Toyota Tacoma I think).
Quote by JustRooster
Today is the day I enter another contest with the illusion of the ability to win.

You do have the ability to win. I video tape the drawings now to prove they are legit.
Quote by Fat Lard
I watched the drawing earlier, liked it on youtube lol

Cool, thanks man, I appreciate it.
I do have this Schecter 7 string guitar sitting around in my room that I don't use... you guys interested?
Quote by farmosh203
I do have this Schecter 7 string guitar sitting around in my room that I don't use... you guys interested?

C7 Hellraiser?

Yeah man, I could use another one :^)
Quote by farmosh203

I love Schecter's and would be interested. It would be cool to add a 7 string to my small 6 string collection. So count me in
It's this one (although this is just a stock picture of it):

Last edited by farmosh203 at Jan 16, 2016,
Page 1 of 2