Burger
36 55%
Pizza
29 45%
I don't like either thing because I suck
0 0%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 4
WOW enjoy that one pathetic little slice of cheese and a few chopped up tomatoes on your burger, I'm gonna go have about like 10 on my tomato sauce because I'm not pathetic LOL
Gary, you're British so you've probably never had a proper either.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by chrismendiola
I don't have one solid preference over the other.

Pfft. I just realised that I am employed at both a pizzeria and a burger joint.
Free Ali
Quote by theogonia777
Gary, you're British so you've probably never had a proper either.

smd we got some legit af burger places bare

Also I've had proper Italian pizzas and shit but you're probably gonna go nah american style is better or whatever

Pizza and burgers is just another way of saying apples and oranges amirite?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Is the can of worms the secret ingredient for British food?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Pizzas and burgers are more similar than apples and oranges tho

You can't compare the two.

It's apples and oranges. Or pizza and burgers. Or apples and burgers.
Free Ali
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33757116
smd we got some legit af burger places bare

Also I've had proper Italian pizzas and shit but you're probably gonna go nah american style is better or whatever

I don't think that's Pizza.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I agree with Gary. I've had amazing burgers where eating it was almost orgasmic. I've had great pizza too but nothing that has been mind blowing
If it's an ok burger vs an ok pizza I'll go with the burger. If it's a really good pizza vs a really good burger it's pretty hard to choose, but I'm gonna say pizza, which is what I voted for in the poll.
Burgers have a lower floor, but a higher ceiling. So basically, cheap pizza > cheap burger, good burger > good pizza.
Quote by TheChaz
Burgers have a lower floor, but a higher ceiling. So basically, cheap pizza > cheap burger, good burger > good pizza.

You could also consider that cold pizza is still good but cold burgers are shit.
Free Ali
Quote by TheChaz at #33757213

the exact opposite of what I said haha

The more I think about it the more unsure I am about which is better at it's best. I still think that cheap burgers are better than cheap pizza, but that's like frozen or gas station pizza vs dollar menu type burgers. Then if you're talking about pizza hut or dominos or something vs whataburger or sonic or something along those lines then the pizza usually wins. But, at the best of the best, being like a really good hamburger at a nice burger joint (or one of my own burgers) vs a really good local pizza place (not a chain) then it starts getting really difficult for me to choose. I think I choose the pizza in this case simply because my own burgers are up there with the best burgers I've had, but I've never tried to make a pizza and I doubt I could make a really good one if I tried.
Both are great cheap food, but when you get into the fancier/more expensive varieties, they always have to overdo everything on the pizza and in the end who cares cos its just pizza. A good burger though is fucking fantastic.
Quote by Trowzaa
Why do you and your mates all drive old vehicles?
Please say you've got mates with old ambulances and fire engines too. That'd be brilliant.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
the exact opposite of what I said haha

The more I think about it the more unsure I am about which is better at it's best. I still think that cheap burgers are better than cheap pizza, but that's like frozen or gas station pizza vs dollar menu type burgers. Then if you're talking about pizza hut or dominos or something vs whataburger or sonic or something along those lines then the pizza usually wins. But, at the best of the best, being like a really good hamburger at a nice burger joint (or one of my own burgers) vs a really good local pizza place (not a chain) then it starts getting really difficult for me to choose. I think I choose the pizza in this case simply because my own burgers are up there with the best burgers I've had, but I've never tried to make a pizza and I doubt I could make a really good one if I tried.

I mean I've had some damn good burgers that blow away any pizza. And I've had some good pizza.
I'm gonna star the never-ending pun / bad joke cycle.
The burgers are better at Hungry Jack's.
The burger, the better.

In fact, if I changed my username, I'd be Puns'n'Roses.

Okay, sorry.
"The definition of a gentleman is someone who can play the bagpipes, and doesn't."
A good burger is probably better than a similar quality pizza, I agree.

Nothing like biting into some well cooked meat though it's not really a fair comparison
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
this thread is a dead heat
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
pizza is easier to binge, but burgers have the higher threshold of quality and are preferable as a meal
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
this is not an easy choice

burgers can really be fantastic though
I need to have a good appetite to enjoy a pizza
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by K'Nuckles
I