Page 1 of 2
Why am I up at 2 in the morning walking around outside in the cold listening to John Coltrane searching for other people that think the same way I do? Am I at the point where my sanity is on the line to protect my pride or is my pride on the line to protect my sanity?
To be insane you aren't aware of your own insanity
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Naw, you just need to grab more butts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Today its...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
...searching for other people that think the same way I do?

Last week it was...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

It seems like the last 8 years of my life have been focused on trying to get people to do what I want them to do

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
searching for other people that think the same way I do?

Just a tip Jr. The above seems to be a recurring theme in many of your posts and it leaves a rather, dare I say, pretentious and indeed far too trying of an impression upon the reader.
Quote by wafflesyrup
Just a tip Jr. The above seems to be a recurring theme in many of your posts and it leaves a rather, dare I say, pretentious and indeed far too trying of an impression upon the reader.

Exactly my point. I don't understand. In my head, I am saying what's up everyone, I hope you're all having an awesome day, I'm still trying to form the next cool band, anyone down? But the response always seems completely different than what I expected.

For instance. When I say I'm walking around listening to Giant Steps looking for why I can't find anyone that wants to form the next awesome band like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, you're probably thinking oh jrcsgtpeppers just thinks he's cool cuz he likes jazz, he thinks he's as good as jimmy page and thinks everyone else sucks. But that's not even. I think jazz sets the mood and I live in a shitty commuter town with no opportunity for miles. Where y'all at?
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Jan 3, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Why am I up at 2 in the morning walking around outside in the cold listening to John Coltrane searching for other people that think the same way I do? Am I at the point where my sanity is on the line to protect my pride or is my pride on the line to protect my sanity?

I think you are searching for your first victim. Do YOU think that makes you insane?
You aren't nuts, but you are obsessing over something greatly.

Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33757560
a junkie is surprised his brain doesn't work like he wants it to wow so shocking

get clean kid

She's right you know, your brain starts to run out of sync after too much 'fun' over a time.
Take a break man, get a new view.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If you're doing this every other night you might start going insane. Being restless now and then is completely normal IMO.
I don't think there's such a thing as "people who think the same way I do". I actually think that realising and coming to terms with that divide is the biggest drive for the teenage-to-early-twenties crisis most people have. The fact that you fetishize this idea of your own self in others means that not only are you not going to find it to a satisfying degree, but also that you'll be unattentive to other's own personalities and ways of thinking

Welcome to the suck
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33757560
a junkie is surprised his brain doesn't work like he wants it to wow so shocking

get clean kid

pretty much
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by GuitarGod_92

get clean kid

brains suck with or without drugs
Quote by Thrashtastic15
brains suck with or without drugs

I could see a GK saying this on a winning team, but most brains are pretty good IMO
your ego is huge. you're delusional. you won't socialize like a regular person. you hide your bland personality with your unusual interests and pretentiousness. people probably don't like you not because they can't relate but because you refuse to relate to them.
Quote by Eastwinn
not because they can't relate but because you refuse to relate to them.

Putting aside the harsh message Eastwinn is conveying here, this is actually quite big. A good point for anyone. A little humility goes a long way.

I actually like Jr despite some things he's said, and actually directly insulting me at one point. I can tell he and I have very similar tastes in music, and I like that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

It sounds like you are on your path to delusional schizophrenia.
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

Quote by kalnoky7
I don't think there's such a thing as "people who think the same way I do". I actually think that realising and coming to terms with that divide is the biggest drive for the teenage-to-early-twenties crisis most people have. The fact that you fetishize this idea of your own self in others means that not only are you not going to find it to a satisfying degree, but also that you'll be unattentive to other's own personalities and ways of thinking

Welcome to the suck

This.
Quote by Dreadnought
How about you quit doing drugs

What drugs does he take? That has a big influence.

I know people who've over-fried themselves on acid and they tend to act quite mad.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
What drugs does he take? That has a big influence.

I know people who've over-fried themselves on acid and they tend to act quite mad.

This doesn't strike me as drugs, but the naivety of youth which I'm sure we're all guilty of.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
To be insane you aren't aware of your own insanity

What if his insanity has become sentient?
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by wafflesyrup
This doesn't strike me as drugs, but the naivety of youth which I'm sure we're all guilty of.

No I meant permanently not just when they're tripping
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No I meant permanently not just when they're tripping

how do you mean?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Eastwinn
your ego is huge. you're delusional. you won't socialize like a regular person. you hide your bland personality with your unusual interests and pretentiousness. people probably don't like you not because they can't relate but because you refuse to relate to them.

dam hiroshima'd
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Burgery
how do you mean?

I know a few different people who have taken a LOT of acid in their lives. They have this permanently intense stare, do really odd/unusual things that defy regular logic and spend a lot of their time talking about acid, taking it any chance that they get.

It seems to me that you can get so caught up in that "dream world" of tripping that it's all you want to do and all you want to be.

Also because it's quite an introspective drug I find people like that quite socially isolated. All they know how to do is explore their mind.
No you're not. Maybe a bit sleep-deprived, but definitely not insane.

ron666
Page 1 of 2