Page 1 of 7
Feminists have proposed banning words, first the word "bossy" and now the word "foreign". What words would you like to see banned?

I think the word moist should be banned.
"problematic"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Patriarchy.

Also fascism. However its going out of trend thanks to "patriarchy".
You're doing that thing again when you find some silly thing some feminists are doing and conflating it to "feminists."
Free Ali
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Feminists have proposed banning words, first the word "bossy" and now the word "foreign". What words would you like to see banned?

That is the stupidest thing I've heard all year.
Quote by chrismendiola
You're doing that thing again when you find some silly thing some feminists are doing and conflating it to "feminists."

???

Isnt that how the game is played? Find some silly thing a man did and conflate it to men?
Why would you ban words?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Why would you ban words?

So we can be equal. duh..
'lush'

Fuck that word, and fuck anyone who uses it, you cringey fucking pricks.

'privilege' cuz it's so fucking overused and the context of the thread makes it ever more the ugly sounding.

Alternatively, we could not give in to the demands of self-entitled, authoritarian bellends locked in their echo-chambers in the murky recesses of the internet and just have a nice time not being dictated to.

Y'know.

Like normal people.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by arcanom
So we can be equal. duh..

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
You can take my life but you'll never take my innirrrr
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Redsectoreh
No words need to be banned but anyone who uses the term "sheeple" is a fucking idiot.

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33757945

what a bossy cunt
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
'ban'

that way the word 'ban' will be banned so after we ban 'ban' we then go "ok what word should we ban now?" and then that guy goes to jail for using a banned word and no more words get banned ever again because no one wants to say the word 'ban', which is banned, so they can't say "let's ban this word" because they would only be able to say "let's this word" and that doesn't make sense because the word 'ban' isn't in the sentence and it's not there because it's banned
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
'ban'

that way the word 'ban' will be banned so after we ban 'ban' we then go "ok what word should we ban now?" and then that guy goes to jail for using a banned word and no more words get banned ever again because no one wants to say the word 'ban', which is banned, so they can't say "let's ban this word" because they would only be able to say "let's this word" and that doesn't make sense because the word 'ban' isn't in the sentence and it's not there because it's banned

3deep5me
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Baby Joel
'ban'

So mods will be stripped off from their ban-hammer. I like it.
hashtag, affordable healthcare, constituent, I'm with you on "selfie", global warming, and terrorist aren't "folks"...I thought about adding "safe space", but that one is too damn funny.
Last edited by mattedbird at Jan 3, 2016,
Asspussy. That's the only one i can think of. Im generally opposed to bannning words but that one triggers the fuck out of me.
Quote by Baby Joel
'ban'

so meta
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
mfw the left haven't learned one thing from their ugly authoritarian past

Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by UltimateGuizar
All words should be banned and genitals should be replaced with smooth skin patches.

How can sexism be real if our dingdings and hoohaas aren't real?
Let's drop "irregardless" first. I hate that "word". Also people need to quit using the word "literally" incorrectly before I go homicidal.
Quote by TobusRex
Let's drop "irregardless" first. I hate that "word". Also people need to quit using the word "literally" incorrectly before I go homicidal.

will you literally start killing people?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22 at #33758107
will you literally start killing people?

he'll do it irregardless of if they ban it or not
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...