Hey guys so in 2013 eric clapton released a bunch of limited edition stuff for a crossroads collection, included a couple of martin guitars, a strat, a les paul, and some guitar straps. I was lucky enough to purchase one of the limited edition guitar straps while in guitar center one day. I thought it would look nice with my eppi SG custom. It was a black italian leather, with red stitching ( hand stitched) and came with a crossroad key chain. I think I paid like 100-125 bucks for it in guitar center. Ive kept it in mint cont. Never actually wore honestly. Its so nice lol. But i recently email guitar center about these straps just to find out more and it turns out they only made like 100 or so, this was from Ernie ball themselves. And recently I just saw on ebay someone selling all 3 of the straps they made for like 700 bucks. Just thought Id post this to see what you guys think, anyone else grab one of these back in the day? anyone else know anything about these? do you guys think theyll be worth something later on?
Attachments:
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
IMG_3791 (1).JPG
No because in the coming years technology will have reached the point where everyone can fully realize how overrated Eric Clapton is.
Straps are not collectable items to guitar collectors, so no.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
probably stay the same price

Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33758541
No because in the coming years technology will have reached the point where everyone can fully realize how overrated Eric Clapton is.

yeah
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
it certainly doesn't deserve to be worth anything, especially since eric clapton sucks, but if you find someone old and stupid enough you might recoup what you paid
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I love the Eric Clapton sucks circlejerk. Just as good as Bonham created rock drumming he is the best ever circlejerk.
wow... everyone's pretty harsh on here... lol I was just wondering... Im not a die hard clapton fan, I do like him and think hes good, not the greatest but one of the greats. Besides that I just didnt know since this was a limited production item and its really nice.
No doubt, it's a very nice strap. Enjoy it, take care of it and let the times go...

Regards
Use the strap, enjoy it. You paid a lot because it was limited and an item made to raise money for Clapton's charity.

Once again we have the haters who have no sense of history and what Clapton meant to the development of lead guitar in the 60's. He was a pioneer not a follower. From WIKI: "Clapton has been referred to as one of the most important and influential guitarists of all time. Clapton ranked second in Rolling Stone magazine's list of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" and fourth in Gibson's "Top 50 Guitarists of All Time"."

You don't have to be a Clapton fan to give the guy the credit he deserves. Anyone who plays a Les Paul through a cranked up Marshall amp should give credit to the guy who created that sound. First with John Mayall in 1965 and then Cream in 1966.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Quote by Rickholly74
Use the strap, enjoy it.

+1 it's probably pretty nice

Quote by Rickholly74
made to raise money for Clapton's charity

what an enoch powell support group?

Quote by Rickholly74
"Clapton has been referred to as one of the most important and influential guitarists of all time. Clapton ranked second in Rolling Stone magazine's list of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" and fourth in Gibson's "Top 50 Guitarists of All Time"."

have you seen those lists though?

Quote by Rickholly74
You don't have to be a Clapton fan to give the guy the credit he deserves.

he does indeed play at least as well as your average 15 year old and did a reasonable job of mimicking his predecessors

Quote by Rickholly74
Anyone who plays a Les Paul through a cranked up Marshall amp should give credit to the guy who created that sound.

so are we talking about jim marshall, les paul, ted mccarty, seth lover or...?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
in regards to Clapton: influential? yes. overrated? absolutely.
like slash, but with some modicum talent of at least.
Quote by theguitarist
next day i was like "why is my dick sore"

and my brain was like "you were dicking about for like 5hrs"

Last edited by helladonks at Jan 4, 2016,