Let's hear 'em. I'll start.

Did you hear the Dallas Cowboys were getting a Palestinian defensive lineman? He really EXPLODES off the line of scrimmage!
are we talking jokes with a bad punchline or jokes with a bad punchline?

for example, the first:

what do you call a vampire snowman
frostbite

-or-

what is the difference between a jew and a pizza
you know this joke do not lie you are terrible

oh wait the OP gave an example nvm
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 3, 2016,
What do you do if you see a space man?

Park in it, man!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Two condoms walk into a gay bar and one says to the other, "Let's get shitfaced!"
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE at #33758571
Two condoms walk into a gay bar and one says to the other, "Let's get shitfaced!"

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
My dad was on one of the hijacked planes that flew into the World Trade Center on 9/11. He called me from the plane and I'll never forget his last words...

"Allahu Akbar"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
My dad was on one of the hijacked planes that flew into the World Trade Center on 9/11. He called me from the plane and I'll never forget his last words...

"Allahu Akbar"

No , no, no. It goes like this.

"I'll never forget the last words my dad said before he died on 911"

"What words"?

"Alluha Akbar".
Quote by ErikLensherr

"Allahu Akbar"

lo siento

Allah means God in their language, #makesyouthink
What's the best way to get gum out of your hair

Cancer
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
A man walks into the pub with a bowl of ice cream on his head, the barman serves him his beer a little bemused and asks "sorry mate I have to ask, what's with the bowl of ice cream on your head?"

the man replies "oh this? I always wear this on wednesdays"

but the barman points out that its actually thursday, to which the man with the ice cream on his head goes "Oh shit, well don't I look like a right twat then!"

hahaha
The Browns could have a winning season next year.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.