like could be a toy or candy or item or something

mine is a toy called b-daman. they are little figures that fire marbles at stuff and are a neat idea to me. i do not even really play with them that much i just pick one up if i find them for cheap. i know i know i am a child.

wbu
Oh its this thread again.

I still play a lot of old PS1/SNES games.
If I'm in a store and I pass by the toy section, I grab a couple of Hot Wheels if I like the look of them.
I buy the occasional plushie if its so adorable that I just have to get it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 3, 2016,
Video games.

Also, the toy aisle at the supermarket always catches my eye, even though I wouldn't play with any of the toys if I bought them.

EDIT: Great minds think alike/fools seldom differ
Last edited by sashki at Jan 3, 2016,
bangin ur mum for banter
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
also i would be gorging on wonder balls rn but they are banned in the us because dumb reasons.

oh wait no they are just discontinued how dare frankford.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 3, 2016,
i'm still a kid. a 24 year old kid, but a kid.
i play videogames every day, collect (anime girl) figures, eat fruit rollups & other snacks, occasionally watch kids shows (mostly bc for the past year and a half i've babysat my little bro all day every day, but i still find something cheerful&calming&nostalgia about an episode or two of peppa pig), etc etc
Sitting and using my imagination, dreaming up all sorts of ridiculous scenarios.

I still have massive amounts of lego and I wish I could get away with buying more but my parents would tell me to grow up and I don't really have the funds
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Dreadnought
Blastin' the puss

Damn, sucks to be so old and still have acne. And the fact that you've had it since you're childhood to boot.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Old video games. People that say Goldeneye doesn't hold up are just plain wrong.

Star Wars stuff in general. It's just great.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Sitting and using my imagination, dreaming up all sorts of ridiculous scenarios.

I still have massive amounts of lego and I wish I could get away with buying more but my parents would tell me to grow up and I don't really have the funds

I bought Lego for the secret santa thing and the truth is that I bought three boxes but only sent two to Guizar
Anal
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Amuro Jay

Gundam models, straight up. I started building them at around 9 or 10 or so, then stopped for many years, and picked it back up when I was 21.

Kit pictured has about 450 pieces to it. Despite its bulk it is incredibly articulate.

I've been collecting the Fix Figuration and Robot Spirits figures but had to stop cause money
Quote by chrismendiola
Damn, sucks to be so old and still have acne. And the fact that you've had it since you're childhood to boot.

i was gonna make this joke but with 10x better execution
you kinda suck tbh
Quote by Eastwinn
i was gonna make this joke but with 10x better execution
you kinda suck tbh

I'll execute u

come @ me
Free Ali
Free Lard
Pokémon games

Also dancing, that's a lifelong hobby.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by chrismendiola

come @ me

ay that's what ur mum said last nite except 'on' not '@'
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me