Wow I didn't even notice the discussion going on in the words we should ban thread.

This isn't related though ama.
How do you feel about spics, wops, krauts, niggers, chinks and curry munchers?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
How do you feel about spics, wops, krauts, niggers, chinks and curry munchers?
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 4, 2016,
i don't get it but okay
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

How many ethnic slurs can you reel off, off the top of your head?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Joshua Garcia

That's not trash that's recycling.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

It recycles nonwhite people into white people.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DardySon
Who is more worthy of genocide Jews or blacks?
Blacks because at least you don't see no JEWS robbing convenient stores amiright???
Quote by ErikLensherr

And you wonder why I'm racist against Apple users.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Blacks because at least you don't see no JEWS robbing convenient stores amiright???

Ha I knew it! You aren't a real racist, if you were you would have said both are equally deserving of genocide.
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33759214
curry munchers?

i feel like i should be in this group considering how many curries i eat
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

And you'd know

(this is what came up for Dardy when I googled it one day, curious as to where it came from, I'll just blindly and racistly assume it's where you got part of your username, even though chronologically it's impossible)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVY8I5LIA4s
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
And you'd know

(this is what came up for Dardy when I googled it one day, curious as to where it came from, I'll just blindly and racistly assume it's where you got part of your username, even though chronologically it's impossible)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVY8I5LIA4s

Well dardy is Aboriginal slang and can mean either cool or hot (as in attractive) and when I first heard it I thought it sounded funny so I started saying it all the time around the same time I first signed up. Although that video
An acquaintance of my took an American Government class with a Turkish professor. The teacher made a comment about how it's sad that he knew more about the students' government than they did. The guy told me that he was tempted to ask the professor, "Oh yeah? Well how many Armenians do you have over your fireplace?"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Trowzaa

ok chinky t
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by DardySon
Ha I knew it! You aren't a real racist, if you were you would have said both are equally deserving of genocide.
No! I am racist! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE IT TO YOU??
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Call the next black lady you see bossy and record it.
I'm not racist, I'm observant.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by theogonia777
An acquaintance of my took an American Government class with a Turkish professor. The teacher made a comment about how it's sad that he knew more about the students' government than they did. The guy told me that he was tempted to ask the professor, "Oh yeah? Well how many Armenians do you have over your fireplace?"

Thats very cringy considering Turks/Kurds didnt kill a single Armenian by fire. Just the opposite many died freezing.

He should ask him if he knew anything about Turkish govt. Because its a total mess to a degree which no one can possibly know a single thing about
Quote by Trowzaa

Nothing better than a Ruby with the lads m8
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Prove you're white
"I don't think the desire to cram a gerbil up your ass is inherently homosexual." - FrauVfromPoB
I was watching some 80's cricket in a pub one day, Australia vs India. In the crowd was a massive banner saying "Go home curry munchers."

I mentioned it to my boss who's an old school country bloke and he just laughed and said "Ahh, the good old days" lol.

But seriously, curry munchers. Its not even an insult. If someone called me a milk drinker I'd wear that like a badge m.f.
Quote by arcanom
Thats very cringy considering Turks/Kurds didnt kill a single Armenian by fire. Just the opposite many died freezing.

He should ask him if he knew anything about Turkish govt. Because its a total mess to a degree which no one can possibly know a single thing about

Obviously what he meant by over his fireplace is mounted like a trophy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
a good healthy dose of racism is hilarious every once in a while
Quote by theguitarist
next day i was like "why is my dick sore"

and my brain was like "you were dicking about for like 5hrs"