Page 1 of 3
The only rule is no posting about what you "want to" or "plan to" or "are going to" or "need to" do. That's talk and talk is cheap. Only tell us when you've done something.

For example, if Skullivan were to say "I want to key my black neighbor's new car" that's no good.

But if he said "I just left a racist comment on a Nicki Minaj Youtube video" that counts.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Instead of merely thinking about posting in this thread, I thought to myself "fuck it, I'm doing it right now!"
So here I am
I've started getting into The Complete works of Zhuangzi and it's pretty legit.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I got a girl to admit she'd have sex with me for free last night

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33759462
I got a girl to admit she'd have sex with me for free last night

Put your money away, lad
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Put your money away, lad

she set my nickname on facebook chat as "sugar daddy" #topbantz

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
no that would be #gross

I'm in the library doing revision for my exam it's a start at least
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
good luck buddy

Got exam in 45mins and I feel ok about it. Stıudied over 20 hours in last 2 days. Hope it pays off
I was just invited to the gym and said nahh I'll stay here. Now they're at the gym and I'm sat on the sofa.
i bought more rim stuff than all of you because i've decided i'm gonna become the world's best RIMmer for the bantz just to show them all up.

i've just checked whether the library has the books i want. it does.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I was just invited to the gym and said nahh I'll stay here. Now they're at the gym and I'm sat on the sofa.

I like your attitude
Quote by EndTheRapture51
good luck buddy

Ty, the exam is on Friday so I've still got time to cram stuff in my head, but I'm so stressed about it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Netflix is cheaper than the gym
that's why you watch netflix while working out
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by tateandlyle
i'm gonna become the world's best RIMmer

"Give that little guy a smooch" (bdof, 2015).
Free Ali
Quote by ErikLensherr
For example, if Skullivan were to say "I want to key my black neighbor's new car" that's no good.

But if he said "I just left a racist comment on a Nicki Minaj Youtube video" that counts.

i drank a cup of coffee today.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I know I haven't done it yet but I booked the appointment and everything so I will be getting a haircut in a few hours. Goodbye luscious locks
cat
Quote by EpiExplorer
I've started getting into The Complete works of Zhuangzi and it's pretty legit.
I'm really big into Japanese philosophy/poetry but also like Lao Tzu and such so ty for the rec

I've just finished reading from Ryōkan and you would probably find him interesting.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yo it's 10AM and I have the blinds down because they're doing construction right outside!

I am going to shower and stuff momentarily but I guess that doesn't matter to you people you non forward-thinking jerkoffs
Quote by guitarxo at #33760007
I know I haven't done it yet but I booked the appointment and everything so I will be getting a haircut in a few hours. Goodbye luscious locks

I just got back from getting a haircut, would recommend
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
the books i am getting at the library are also eastern philosophy books but i left this out because dread will say

"why am i not surprised"
i'm planning on writing something motivating and inspiring
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr
I just got back from getting a haircut, would recommend

My actual haircut was just 10 minutes but i spent 4 hrs there since I went without an appointment. It was great, the hairdresser's family lives on the same street my family lived in Singapore and there were all these cute old people there getting their perms done and stuff and they were asking me to guess their ages and showing me pix of their grandkids and stuff I'm so excited to retire now.

Also this is the first haircut I've had where they didn't try to make me straighten my hair or thin it out or dye it or anything it was so unstressful compared to where I had to monitor what they were doing the whole time
cat
I practiced the mandolin for several hours today
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I went to my job, I did a lot of work today, then I came home, ate pie for dinner, and am now watching the Office

I had a good day
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Such sweet boys. I'm proud of you all.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I was feeling a bit sluggish/crap so I did some stretches and push ups

I was thinking of going for a run but its too cold and I cba with running through a fairly sketchy park at 10pm in the rain
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
i talked to this lady from the unemployment people today.

and i washed a few dishes.

and i ate a ham sandwich.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I had a second round interview at a big law firm today but idk how it went, we'll see.

Quote by Bladez22 at #33761985

I was thinking of going for a run but its too cold and I cba with running through a fairly sketchy park at 10pm in the rain

A wise man once said, force your body to adjust to all weather don't let weather adjust you like a wimp.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Jan 5, 2016,
Quote by Bladez22

You know why I like you? Because right now I'm imagining pusheen doing all of that and it made my fucking day
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ErikLensherr
I had a second round interview at a big law firm today but idk how it went, we'll see.

A wise man once said, force your body to adjust to all weather don't let weather adjust you like a wimp.

gl with the interview, did it go well do you think?

and yeah I feel you on the weather front. I one of my favourite things is running in the rain actually, but its pretty late out and I need to be doing revision and stuff, so I can't spend 45 minutes to an hour running, then the half an hour to an hour it takes to warm up/wash off

Quote by Banjocal
You know why I like you? Because right now I'm imagining pusheen doing all of that and it made my fucking day

I'm glad it made your day

I thought you loved me for my pretty eyes though
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Page 1 of 3