hud (no)
16 64%
Voters: 25.
and they switch the pronounds around

eg. her to him

queen to king

so it's not homo

lame or not?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
does huu mean it is lame
because id like to choose that option
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by WCPhils
when does this happen

when Dolly Parton sings Rocky Top

she changes "once I had a girl" to "once I had a boy"

or like in House of the Rising Sun

it's been the ruin of many poor girls
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Trowzaa
does huu mean it is lame
because id like to choose that option

hud means it is lame

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
honky tonk women
Quote by theguitarist
next day i was like "why is my dick sore"

and my brain was like "you were dicking about for like 5hrs"

idk i haven't heard of it happening besides in those two songs above that i haven't even listened to, but i can't imagine it being a big deal
doesn't seem like it'd even be that distracting tbh

if some qt wanted to do a cover of The Tallest Man on Earth's King of Spain and title it Queen of Spain,
I'm not sure I have ever heard this being done but it is lame because covers are lame
I have nothing important to say
if the vocalist is performing from /their/ perspective, then they're literally just doing that. I don't think it's unreasonable to do it in that situation. A tentative huu just because, well, it's about the artist's expression, no? It might be better for them to make it relevant to their experience, or just do it for giggles.

Then again, I'd be weirded out by someone singing "I kissed a boy and I liked it" for various reasons. I'm sure some turbonerd has written an essay on that song.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 4, 2016,
It shouldn't be done. You have to be pretty insecure in your personal identity to think it's necessary.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
I get why people don't like it since it could be taken as a "no homo" but imo it's more about taking a song you care about and making it more personal to you which I think is nice so nah its fine
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Who cares. I wouldn't care if a gay guy changed lyrics to make it purposely homo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.