I'm in a Pop-Punk band looking for a new bigger, louder amp from my VT20+ something with enough power without mic'ing up.

Got a budget of around £300 or 441.56 Dollars (Hopefully purchase in UK)

I like the sounds of Neck deep, so a New-Wave Pop Punk sound, particularly a fan of the UK Rock and Metal sounds of the VOX and the pedal effects,
love the way it's built into one compact unit.

I was thinking about getting a bigger version of the Valvetronix series, probably 80+ or even 120+ which max's my budget.

So, how overkill shall I go? If I should move away from the +'s where else should I look for more power and more valve sound?
If you can find the tone you like in the VT, get a bigger one. As low cost modeling amps go they are pretty decent. For more of an organic Vox sound, consider a Peavey Classic 30. It is an AC30 knockoff with plenty of juice to gig. Boatloads of British amp vibe. A Laney might also get you there within budget in the UK.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I had a VT120+ before I stupidly traded it and the 2 12" speakers make a world of difference. Its a great upgrade from the VT20+!
"We all have idols. Play like anyone you care about but try to be yourself while you're doing so." - BB King

"The thrill is being able to do it...even if you play it badly" - The Edge.

8 Guitars, 4 Amps, 3 Multi Pedals...and never done!