Poll: Should some names be illegal?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should some names be illegal?
yeh, kids are people not pets
14 64%
nah, kids are property and have no rights
8 36%
Voters: 22.
Page 1 of 2
whatever you want?

I mean, we can all agree that names like Claireannette and Ja'Quaivious are awful, but should it be illegal? I think most people would say no.

However, what if I wanted to name my child JapDestroyer or Stickycunt, or Niggerblaster? Should I be allowed to do that? Who decides what's ok?

Silly thread

Deep topic

Makes u fink
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

Makes u fink

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
there are certain names that should be illegal, if only for the safety of the child. a kid who grows up with the name "niggerblaster" is not going to be safe
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
there are certain names that should be illegal, if only for the safety of the child. a kid who grows up with the name "niggerblaster" is not going to be safe

neither is a kid named Melvin

kid won't go a full day with his lunch money intact
You should give your kids normal names, also they should live normally their normal lives
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
A single tear was shed the day that couple couldn't name their son a bunch of letters and numbers.

My tear.

Edit: Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116
Within reason. Like when that couple tried to name their kid Adolf Hitler or something and the judge threw it out, that was the right call.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
oh hey another thread where everyone rags on black names sweet

Quote by necrosis1193

this was the best out of all of them
my white son will be name m'alik
Quote by theguitarist
next day i was like "why is my dick sore"

and my brain was like "you were dicking about for like 5hrs"

I have thought about this in the past but asides from a lottery at birth, I don't see how you can fix it.

IDK, if the kid can change their name if (insert something about reasonable age or w/e here) they REALLY hate it, or if it's negatively effecting their lives, then the problem isn't as significant.

meh
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by MinterMan22
oh hey another thread where everyone rags on black names sweet

Claireannette is white af
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel at #33760351
this was the best out of all of them

You know he's the punter too

punter? i hardly know her!

OLOLOlolololOLOLOLolololoLOLOL
A kid whose parents would name him Niggerblaster has bigger problems than his name tbh.
Quote by Rossenrot
A kid whose parents would name him Niggerblaster has bigger problems than his name tbh.

well duh
Quote by StewieSwan
well duh

For example his parents are dick heads and he probably wont be raised right.
I think famous people should be banned from naming their kids. People like Kanye West or Bob Geldof and whoever he made babies with are top examples of famous people being shit at giving kids proper names.

Normal people should just be monitored. Most people give their kids normal names, but you get the odd weirdo like those ones who called their kid "hashtag" and that kind of thing shouldn't be allowed
I have nothing important to say
Perhaps the kid should decide the name theirself. They could be just know as 'the kid' until time is ripe.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Baby Joel

Same thing happens when you give him Crocs
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by WCPhils
just don't name them slurs or whatever

but what's a slur

fagott is bassoon in german

what if a german family wanted to name their kid fagott

do you have the answers?
m'alik bassoon niggerblaster
Quote by theguitarist
next day i was like "why is my dick sore"

and my brain was like "you were dicking about for like 5hrs"

Quote by StewieSwan
Claireannette is white af

probably cause you forgot to force in the random apostrophe like you did with jaquavious eh?

Quote by WCPhils at #33760387
just don't name them slurs or whatever

My daughter's gonna be named Bossy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by MinterMan22
probably cause you forgot to force in the random apostrophe like you did with jaquavious eh?

no I mean Claireannette, the girl I know, is white af
I met a girl whose real name was Ricochet. Idk if they wanted people to make fun of her for the rest of her life. Also she was too old for her parents to be Mucha Lucha fans, and name her after a character in the show.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
my sister is a nurse in a maternity ward. outrageous baby names is tradition at family gatherings. a couple of my favs include Placenta (yup someone really named their kid that said it sounded pretty), Yo Magesty was another fav. i'm on the fence on whether many parents should have been allowed to breed let alone name kids. my sister has on occasion tactfully pointed out that perhaps certain names should be reconsidered. foreign names can often be an issue as they don't work well here in the US like shittava for instance (perfectly fine name in original country but maybe not here).

oh and i grew up with a kid named Thing Brown
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG at #33760467
I met a girl whose real name was Ricochet. Idk if they wanted people to make fun of her for the rest of her life. Also she was too old for her parents to be Mucha Lucha fans, and name her after a character in the show.

Not gonna lie that's kinduva cool name.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG at #33760467

This just made me realize that we're probably not too far away from middle schoolers named Goku and Sephiroth.

Quote by necrosis1193
This just made me realize that we're probably not too far away from middle schoolers named Goku and Sephiroth.

cringing just imagining
Quote by necrosis1193

Or even high school.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33760458
My daughter's gonna be named Bossy.

i said no slurs
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2