Very American feel to the thunderous gallop. Vocalist has a limited range but uses that almost to his advantage and has an almost calming delivery. Punctual shit that doesn't let a riff get boring so far. Got the full length on my radar for when it drops. Solid stuff, let's see what their full length does.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I'm all ready to order their full-length. Everything about their sound and atmosphere just screams old school. The vocalist has this monotone wail that I dig. I do feel like he does it on purpose. It has a somber tone to it like some doom vocalists. I'm fairly certain the full-length will deliver.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Got my copy of the album the other day. It's like they recorded this album in 1986 and then opened up a portal to 2016 and threw this into it. They have the old-school vibe thing almost down to a science. Production, structure, atmosphere, lyrics, etc. The riffs definitely deliver. Not high octane or super ballsy but will still have you banging your head to them. Actually they're pretty ballsy but I think the production is a little stiff. They have their formulation and they stick to it. Some might find that this makes for a narrow listening experience, but that was probably the intention. Anyway, one of the most accurate showings of true heavy metal from a modern record that I have heard. Definitely recommend.

I like this, and I like you for showing it to me Kyto. One of handful of heavy metal aficionados I know of and respect. Very nice sound. Simple, yet effective.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I appreciate you bumping this dawg, I'm always looking for the truest of metal. Definitely snagging this record.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
No problem, didn't want to talk about it too much until I had the full album. Figured most people here would dig it. I'd like to hear \powerslave/'s take on them, but alas.

Anyway dudes