I'm addicted to the Starburst Strawberry Freezes at Taco Bell. Damn they are good. Plus I like the Dorito tacos (ask them to hold the lettuce and they'll put more meat/cheese on it).

I'm also addicted to the mini churros at Jack in the Box. Best with a chocolate milk shake.
none but i have quiznos or kfc every work day because convenience
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
last time i ate taco bell it ended badly.

i don't really eat much fast food anymore.

only thing close is the Quick Chek coffee i get almost every day.

i should really buy one of their refillable mugs. might just save some money.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I used to have a Subway like every other day

then I went to OJ and pringles

now I just eat shit tons of hummus

what the fuck am I doing with my life
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I used to have chinese food more often than I do now
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
A&W is the best fast food place by far. KFC second behind.

I like how each fast food place does certain things to me. A&W gives me big, rock hard shits. KFC gives me wet shits, and McDonald's makes me throw up
If there was a KFC within a mile of my house I'd weigh 300 pounds by the end of the month. Damn I like their chicken. Unfortunately the closest KFC to me is staffed by stoner idiots who can never get my order right.
i still eat fast food but i don't ever really want any of it.
like i'm asked what i want for dinner with the implication of it being to pick a fast food place, and nothing ever sounds appealing.
i mean, sometimes it does. like i quite enjoy some arbys for lunch. but most of the time none of it sounds particularly appetizing so i just let them pick and surprise me.

so nothing.
If you guys are ever in the Philippines there are a couple really good fast food places. Jollibees and Chow King. They both have full lineups of burgers and fries, PLUS they have good fried chicken. I greatly prefer both of these to any American fast food chain (except Taco Bell!).
I used to be pretty fat, and had a terrible problem with fast food. I still eat it every day, but I'm not so careless anymore.
Quote by TobusRex
If you guys are ever in the Philippines there are a couple really good fast food places. Jollibees

Oh, man, my childhood. Nothing like scarfing down fried chicken, a cheeseburger, and spaghetti in the same meal.
I also love Doritos Locos Tacos but I think I just like them because Doritos+tacos should be illegal. Forbidden fruit and all that.

Also Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches. But they're expensive (thankfully) so I don't get them too often.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Also Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches. But they're expensive (thankfully) so I don't get them too often.

This, too. I've worked there for years and I can still eat them multiple times a day. Yesterday, I had four, lol.
Quote by chrismendiola
I used to be pretty fat, and had a terrible problem with fast food. I still eat it every day, but I'm not so careless anymore.

Oh, man, my childhood. Nothing like scarfing down fried chicken, a cheeseburger, and spaghetti in the same meal.

And it's all pretty good. Plus Jollibees and Chow King also offer several different types of soup (all the ones I tried were really good), noodles, and of course rice.

I heard Jollibees has expanded to the west coast of the USA. Hope they make it to New Mexico! I do have to admit...I like Chow King better. Their chicken is a little better
KFC. I don't eat it regularly, but when I do get a craving I eat a hell of a lot. It was actually the first thing I ate in 2015, hungover and on my way back to the train home.
I love Jollibees! There was one across the street from my work last year so I went there for lunch every other day

My fav fast food meal would have to be a Double McSpicy with ice Milo or ice lemon tea and fries with chilli garlic sauce.
cat
Quote by BelowTheSun
KFC. I don't eat it regularly, but when I do get a craving I eat a hell of a lot. It was actually the first thing I ate in 2015, hungover and on my way back to the train home.

I bet it was fantastic.

You guys are making me crave KFC. Haven't had any KFC in over a month.
Quote by guitarxo
I love Jollibees! There was one across the street from my work last year so I went there for lunch every other day

My fav fast food meal would have to be a Double McSpicy with ice Milo or ice lemon tea and fries with chilli garlic sauce.

Wow, they have them in Aussie? Do you guys have Chow King as well?
i have dominos a lot. other than that i have wendys the most but not too often. and idk if chipotle/ potbelly's are fast food but i eat there a lot.
Quote by TobusRex
Wow, they have them in Aussie? Do you guys have Chow King as well?

I don't live here so idk but the one I went to was in Singapore. There was a Chow King there too but I never went
cat
Domino's handmade pan pizza, stuffed cheesy bread and marbled cookie dough brownie.
That, Netflix and 1/8 usually equals a joyful night.
On a side note, my over active metabolism is a blessing in that I can eat w.e the fuck I want and not get fat.
pizza, pasta and chicken wings
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Panda Express
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Only reason to eat fast food is if you're drunk so JitB tacos obvi superior for that purpose.
KFC. I'm too lazy to walk to the one near my house though, which is a good thing.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I don't think I've eaten fast food in months. I used to eat KFC on a daily basis for a while. After a 9 hour work day I didn't have the patience or energy to learn how to cook so I ordered the cheapest stuff I could.

It was one the worst periods of my life. I don't joke or exaggerate. It took a toll on me. Wake up, work, go home, eat KFC, watch a movie, fall asleep. Shit kills.
I don't really eat fast food
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I don't really eat fast food
Look at Mr. High and Mighty over here. Get outta here with ya good taste and healthy bowels!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My bowels are far from healthy

Consuming fast food on the regular would probably be my final push into death tbh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~