Quote by StewieSwan at #33762186
pics only no text

no
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by BobBastard
Post under the name "StewieSwan"

Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by genghisgandhi
what the hell does that bottom-most sign even mean?

I think it's meant as a counterargument for the "God hates fags" mantra.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I think it's meant as a counterargument for the "God hates fags" mantra.

it's not even a counterargument though? WBC hates gay people because god hates them, it's not a coincidence
Quote by genghisgandhi
it's not even a counterargument though? WBC hates gay people because god hates them, it's not a coincidence

I think what the writer is trying to say is that fundamentalists hate gays and they project thay hatred into their belief that God hates them. Like, the idea is that God doesn't hate fags, you hate fags and you're misusing Biblical doctrine to rationalise it.
Free Ali
lmao that was exactly my college campus. one "you're going to hell" guy and a bunch of smartasses who thought they were opening peoples minds by being dicks to him
Quote by genghisgandhi
what the hell does that bottom-most sign even mean?

That's not such a cringe-worthy picket sign. The idea is essentially that your biases, and not God's, are what lead to hate.

That meme shit was stupid as hell though.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Jan 5, 2016,
Quote by genghisgandhi

that's what poor people say
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Lol these guys though..
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/

Beer advocate commenters are the worst. They'd taste a hint of vanilla in a ham sandwich if it said so on the package. Regardless, I don't know anyone who considers drinking craft beer a douchey thing at all though. Tbh, you're likely to find more crafts than domestics even at a 7-11 around here.
Quote by StewieSwan
that's what poor people say

Guilty as charged. Well, I'm 'student-poor'. No where near teacher-poor, thank god
Quote by TheChaz at #33762493
Beer advocate commenters are the worst. They'd taste a hint of vanilla in a ham sandwich if it said so on the package. Regardless, I don't know anyone who considers drinking craft beer a douchey thing at all though. Tbh, you're likely to find more crafts than domestics even at a 7-11 around here.

Yea I like some craft beers, it's nice to drink stuff other than the big name beers. Some people can be pretty snobby about it though. Those beer review sites crack me up, can't believe people take this shit so seriously.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Yea I like some craft beers, it's nice to drink stuff other than the big name beers. Some people can be pretty snobby about it though. Those beer review sites crack me up, can't believe people take this shit so seriously.

Yeah, some people get pretty snobbish about their beer endeavours, but it's probably the association with hipster culture that really seals the deal for me: drinking craft beer is not something you should EVER brag about

If, however, you're one of those people who refuse to drink any of these wonderful little brewages due to some perceived uncoolness... well, you're as big of an idiot as those IPA-hipsters

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^