inb4 "le real Mexican food" hipsters
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Burrito Boyz

#ontario
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
I've only been to chipotle out of those four and the only other one I've heard of is Qdoba.

Interestingly, I think I've only seen 1 Chipotle since moving to San Diego because there are drive through taco shops on almost every street.

EDIT: Those drive through spots are 99% shit also
Last edited by TheChaz at Jan 5, 2016,
Quote by TheChaz
I've only been to chipotle out of those four and the only other one I've heard of is Qdoba.

Interestingly, I think I've only seen 1 Chipotle since moving to San Diego because there are literally drive through taco shops on almost every street.

EDIT: Those drive through spots are 99% shit also

Have you been to any other ones?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Have you been to any other ones?

Other whats? Taco shops besides the shitty drive through ones? One or two. They were both pretty damn good.
Quote by TheChaz
Other whats? Taco shops besides the shitty drive through ones? One or two. They were both pretty damn good.

Other Tex-Mex burrito chains. There are plenty of others. I didn't mean to limit the discussion to those four, I just haven't tried any others.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Other Tex-Mex burrito chains. There are plenty of others. I didn't mean to limit the discussion to those four, I just haven't tried any others.

Oh. Nah. Chipotle's the only one I've ever seen. Although I wouldn't really call it "Tex Mex." To me Tex Mex is more like hard shell tacos with cheddar cheese and ground beef and shit.
Quote by TheChaz
Oh. Nah. Chipotle's the only one I've ever seen. Although I wouldn't really call it "Tex Mex." To me Tex Mex is more like hard shell tacos with cheddar cheese and ground beef and shit.

I'm pretty sure they have that, too. In any case, burritos are Tex-Mex.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm pretty sure they have that, too. In any case, burritos are Tex-Mex.

Do they? I thought they did regular corn tortillas in their tacos. Anyway, I thought the burrito was more of a California originated food than tex mex. Could be wrong tho.
Quote by Amuro Jay
As a Texan I reject the idea that Chipotle is Tex Mex.

And I haven't had any of the rest because most of my Tex Mex came from trucks on the side of the road.

now you're talking. not from Texas but i hear what you are saying. why go for kinda sorta generic when you can have the real thing. we have a couple of small places here that were started by former taco truck vendors from out your way and they blow away the chain crap.
chipotle: 9001

qdoba: hot garbage

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
eh, i'd put Moe's at the top.

Qdoba and Chipotle have no noticeable differences. they both have locations right across from each other in new brunswick and, yeah, there's no real difference. i guess Chipotle does that cilantro lime rice, tho. (which is actually pretty good and i make it myself for burritos sometimes.)

i don't know what Pancheros is.

i mostly just go to this place around the corner from my house. i don't know what the actual name is. i've just called it "Mexican" because when they first opened all they had was "MEXICAN" spray painted in the window.

also i keep forgetting that what i'm assuming is one of the owner's daughters delivers food sometimes. she's muy bueno. i should order something sometime.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jan 5, 2016,
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Qdoba and Chipotle have no noticeable differences.

in my town the difference is that Qdoba tastes like moldy garbage and Chipotle doesn't.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
in my town the difference is that Qdoba tastes like moldy garbage and Chipotle doesn't.

you've tasted moldy garbage?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've only heard of Chipotle out of those, but then again I'm not American. I've been to one here, and tbh I was massively underwhelmed. It was overpriced and didn't taste better than any of the indie burrito places around here, in fact I'm sure it was worse.
Quote by K'Nuckles
I've only heard of Chipotle out of those, but then again I'm not American. I've been to one here, and tbh I was massively underwhelmed. It was overpriced and didn't taste better than any of the indie burrito places around here, in fact I'm sure it was worse.

I mean it's pretty much like the Burger King of burritos. Damn near anywhere you go to get a burrito is gonna be better than Chipotle
chains in this country:

1. chilango
2. Wahaca
3. Tortilla
4. Chipolte

there are some nice single restaurant mexican places here and there I've been to but not all of them do burritos I think. like wahaca is a nice restaurant chain but burritos aren't their main thing.

Quote by K'Nuckles

there's a chilango in Angel (5mins bus from kings x) that is open till like 11:30 most nights. up until I went there I had just had burritos from Chipotle and thought they were meh.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by monwobobbo at #33762451
now you're talking. not from Texas but i hear what you are saying. why go for kinda sorta generic when you can have the real thing. we have a couple of small places here that were started by former taco truck vendors from out your way and they blow away the chain crap.

What'd I tell ya.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I dont even think we have a fast food Mexican place here lol
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
The irony of me living in Las Cruces, 40 miles from Mexico, is how few good Mexican restaurants there are here. You'd think a town called Las Cruces, New Mexico would have dozens of great Mexican restaurants.
Quote by SMH07
I dont even think we have a fast food Mexican place here lol

Certainly none here.

Though it won't be too long, I'd guess, before a kebab shop starts selling doner burritos. Assuming they don't already, I'm too old for this going out lark.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by theguitarist

there's a chilango in Angel (5mins bus from kings x) that is open till like 11:30 most nights. up until I went there I had just had burritos from Chipotle and thought they were meh.

The one I went to was on Charring Cross Road I think. It was opposite some sort of book shop or a TK Maxx or something on a corner.

Edit: oh nvm you said Chilango, I read it as Chipotle
Quote by ThrashUnleashed
Burrito Boyz

#ontario

A fellow Waterloo dweller!
"We all have idols. Play like anyone you care about but try to be yourself while you're doing so." - BB King

"The thrill is being able to do it...even if you play it badly" - The Edge.

8 Guitars, 4 Amps, 3 Multi Pedals...and never done!
Mission Burrito was pretty good in that you could get pretty much anything you wanted, "authenticity" be damned.

Überrito is the same place, but I don't eat there simply on principle. What an idiotic name change.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Mission Burrito was pretty good in that you could get pretty much anything you wanted, "authenticity" be damned.

Überrito is the same place, but I don't eat there simply on principle. What an idiotic name change.

yeah, but dis nigga aint even nambed after a good fast food joint
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Arby911

uberrito is a pun and it has an umlaut what's not to love
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Dude I'm from Las Cruces, Its Awesome for "New Mexican Food" a little different from American/Mexican