Hi There. I have a flashback delay which for the most part I love but I really need something with tap tempo + I'm not a fan of the foot switch. I use the bottom subdivision a lot (1/4 + 1/8 notes) so If I was to get a new delay it MUST have this feature.

Does anyone know of any other delays that have this feature? I did a quick search and found that the TimeFactor and Nova delay have this, but they can't be powered from my BBE supa charger

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:
b.jpg
Last edited by AndyBonnington at Jan 5, 2016,
Just a note. That's actually a quarter note + a DOTTED eighth note.

What about the bigger flashbacks?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by ibanezguitars44 at Jan 6, 2016,
yeah, if you like the Flashback, check out the FB X4, or the Alter Ego X4. I have the AE, and love it. I had the smaller, single button AE for a while, but like you, wanted the tap tempo; So I upgraded to the X4.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Right. I forgot to add the 'DOTTED' part to the title.

Was thinking about the X4 or AEx4 but again i think my BBE supa charger would have trouble powering them as they draw over 200MA.
Really wish they made a Flashback X2. Something the same size as a ditto X2 that drew less than 200MA. The new Nemesis delay looks promising.