Hello! I'm a frequent-submitter to UG, and have put on over 110 chord- and tab-submissions, and just realized about the option to submit something as an "album". Does doing so have any special perks, rather than uploading, say, 15 songs instead?

Also, how would one format this properly? The Submissions Guide and other places are lacking in information. Thank you!

ClassicalfreaK
Evan
Good question... Unfortunately, I do not know if you get extra for submitting an album... As i can not find any information about that either...

Also, some people may only want an individual song... I have done chord tabs of an entire album but never submitted it that way and have only submitted them individually...

I would suggest that you first submit every song individually so this way if a person only wants one song off the album they can then get that and if they so desire print the song out and rate it based only on that song...

Then, afterwards I would submit them all as an album... You can look at how others have submitted albums by going to a group such as the Beatles and find numerous examples how they did so.... Perhaps even contact one of those UG members and ask them the questions you have asked here as I am sure many may not see this ....

Not much help I know but it may be of some use....
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Jan 6, 2016,
I think you can submit them individually and then once you have them all done you can put them all into an album and submit it again and i think it counts as another tab? but not 100% sure on that. because i have not done an entire album came close though
Great, thank you for your advice, everyone. That all makes sense, and I'll be sure to utilize that in the future along with the individual tracks I upload. Thank you!