Hello,I'm new to the website and had a few questions.I'm looking to either purchase a Jackson Dinky Dk2m or an EVH Wolfgang Special.Not sure which way to go?Also,I'm not sure what amp may go well with either of them?I was looking at the Fender Champion combo.I would greatly appreciate your advice and suggestions.Thank you!
id just try a bunch of stuff at a pawn shop and get whats comfortable and go from there. i would focus on the feel of the guitar first. im in the same boat, but only starting after 15 years. i chose an 8 string, and an alternate tuning. i also went for a processor that does modeling over an amp, for now.
Congrats on getting back into guitar. What kind of music are you planning on playing as that will have a significant impact in what you should focus on from a gear perspective.
Quote by badfish_lewis
Congrats on getting back into guitar. What kind of music are you planning on playing as that will have a significant impact in what you should focus on from a gear perspective.

sound advice.
Sorry,All kinds of stuff from classic rock,hard rock/heavy metal to the blues and some smooth jazz if I can possibly pull that one off.Lol