no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Man I can't wait for the nuclear holocaust

love me some mirelurks
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
wouldn't be surprised, they did land on the sun after all
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
wondering when china is going to get tired of their shit and annex them
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
FINALLY like omg could they take any longer omg what a failure of a nation I'd be downright embarrassed just drop it already end me.

I'm just being obnoxious. Pretty indifferent.
Quote by Banjocal at #33762730

love me some mirelurks

If Australia gets nuked it'll probably get safer
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by theguitarist at #33762738
wondering when china is going to get tired of their shit and annex them

It'll be pretty horrible
but also pretty funny
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Has Max Rockatansky taught you nothing?!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope NK never does anything so stupid but at the same time it would be kind of funny to watch them be annihilated by the entire world.
Quote by Banjocal at #33762759
Has Max Rockatansky taught you nothing?!

I meant wildlife

Even then
you haven't seen the western suburbs of Sydney
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Breaking News: North-Korea says stuff

NK is like the annoying kid in class who claims to have bipolar disorder because this one time he was sad, but then five minutes later he was happy and don't make fun of him because you wouldn't like him when he's angry! He's not crying it's a glandular thing and just you wait till the teacher hears about this.
Quote by ultimate-slash

NK is like the annoying kid in class who claims to have bipolar disorder because this one time he was sad, but then five minutes later he was happy and don't make fun of him because you wouldn't like him when he's angry! He's not crying it's a glandular thing and just you wait till the teacher hears about this.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Yeah, there's nothing really too this.

Same old, same old.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Pastafarian96

And we'll have some seriously cool cars
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by ultimate-slash

An artificial earthquake of magnitude 5.1 was detected close to Punggye-ri. The UN organisation monitoring the world for signs of nuclear testing confirmed it had detected “an unusual event in the Korean peninsula”

Sounds legit tho

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I've no doubt they blew something up, but apparently that's about the same as the earthquake after the alleged test in 2013, and as far as I'm aware, other countries who investigated that one are highly skeptical of it having been a nuclear bomb.
Quote by from BBC

Nuclear experts have questioned whether the size of the blast was large enough to have been from a hydrogen bomb test, the BBC reports.

Bruce Bennett, an analyst with the Rand Corporation, was among those casting doubts on Pyongyang’s test: “The bang they should have gotten would have been ten times greater than what they’re claiming.

“So Kim Jong-un is either lying, saying they did a hydrogen test when they didn’t, they just used a little bit more efficient fission weapon - or the hydrogen part of the test really didn’t work very well or the fission part didn’t work very well.”

A South Korean politician, Lee Cheol-woo, said he was briefed by the country’s intelligence agency that the blast “probably falls short” of a hydrogen detonation.

Hahaha. Best Korea is shit at bombs.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I've no doubt they blew something up, but apparently that's about the same as the earthquake after the alleged test in 2013, and as far as I'm aware, other countries who investigated that one are highly skeptical of it having been a nuclear bomb.

Chances are they just got the whole country to lift a bag of rocks and jump at the same time.
Quote by Diemon Dave
It was probably just a large pipe bomb they found a diagram for online and they think it's nuclear because it made a bigger explosion than any bomb they've made before
I have nothing important to say
It was probably just a giant kimchi fart.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Chances are they just got the whole country to lift a bag of rocks and jump at the same time.

I think Kim just threw one of his tantrums, and a slab of the earth's crust went "...right, fuck this shit, I'm outta here!"
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Do you think that they are organized enough to do that?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Do you think that they are organized enough to do that?

I was trying to be tactful.

What actually happened was Kim Jong Un fell on his fat arse because one of his(now executed) underlings got him one of those 'hoverboard' things for Christmas.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Banjocal

love me some mirelurks

Super Mutant Overlord or go home.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I think Kim just threw one of his tantrums, and a slab of the earth's crust went "...right, fuck this shit, I'm outta here!"

Actually...Kim seems a little less crazy than his daddy (Kim). Not saying much, lol.
Quote by TobusRex
Super Mutant Overlord or go home.
Fallout 3 is not a Fallout game.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Fallout 3 is not a Fallout game.

He was probably talking about Fallout 4.
I liked that time when they tried to launch a rocket into space and it got a third of the way there then fell into the sea

good times

rt tho, it must fucking suck to live in nk. I really do feel sorry for the citizens. You can't help where you're born, and you get killed/sent to naziesque camps if you try and leave nk. Whenever I hear about nk I'm reminded of how lucky I am to be born in a pretty decent country
if fallout 3 isnt a fallout game then fallout 4 isnt either

but it is
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
What if NK is the only truly free happy paradise of the world and we are just fed propaganda and told it is shit

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Burgery
if fallout 3 isnt a fallout game then fallout 4 isnt either

but it is

Both shit and both not Fallout.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What if NK is the only truly free happy paradise of the world and we are just fed propaganda and told it is shit

makes u think
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by JackalUK
Both shit and both not Fallout.

Still better than that Tactics BS.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I was trying to be tactful.

What actually happened was Kim Jong Un fell on his fat arse because one of his(now executed) underlings got him one of those 'hoverboard' things for Christmas.

And it exploded while charging...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
And it exploded while charging...

That was due to the 'modifications' performed by North Korea's leading engineer, Jelemy Cralkson, in his attempts to make it the most powerful hoverboard....

In the world.
Quote by Diemon Dave
We should get an international coalition to invade them.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by EndTheRapture51

You get the odd person who manages to get in and then comes home and shows off pictures and really it's just shit

Like there's not enough food because Kim-Jong Fatty ate it all
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
You get the odd person who manages to get in and then comes home and shows off pictures and really it's just shit

Like there's not enough food because Kim-Jong Fatty ate it all

Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2