Sorry, had to report you. Cheers.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
It's just against the rules it's up to mods really, but they don't usually take well to self-advertising. These forums are made for discussion and advice, after all.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
So I should share my riffs here that I have also posted on my website here your saying....I can do that. I understand. just seems like a lot of work.
Sorry but just to clarify:

If you want to submit lesson material (which this qualifies as) then there are systems for doing that; posting such material on the forums is generally against the rules, the exception being that if you're posting a lesson or something similar in response to a question someone has asked.

Of course you've been a member for less than a month and I'm not sure that this rule is written anywhere, but that's the general policy of the forum.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
So were do I post lesson material? I have been a member for years but dropped out of music for awhile. Came back here and could not retrieve my account so I had to make a new one. I was dbuck but could not login with my old username and pass....heck its been about a year or so. I dont blame them if they clean out inactive users.
I think I found the correct thread. Thanks for putting up with me.