Page 1 of 2
'Murican cops are trash
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
oki
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
It's a documentary m8, was just reading that before you posted it lol
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
'Murican cops are trash

Yup. They are completely out of control and not held to account for their actions.

That being said the TV series left out a lot of evidence. It's coming to light in the USA that the show didn't tell anything close to the whole story.
whatever the case, the footage with the detectives coercing that poor 16 y o was disgusting
Quote by ErikLensherr

Jus got to the bit where they find the pierced blood sample tube lmao

again, murican cops, how much trashier can you get
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
whatever the case, the footage with the detectives coercing that poor 16 y o was disgusting

What happened here?

Haven't seen the doc, but its been proven by psychologists that it is possible to implant false memories into an individual (this is why you should have lawyers talk for you, and invoke your 5th Amendment rights to not-free-speech).
Quote by Fat Lard
What happened here?

Haven't seen the doc, but its been proven by psychologists that it is possible to implant false memories into an individual (this is why you should have lawyers talk for you, and invoke your 5th Amendment rights to not-free-speech).

Yea its pretty messed up. Two detectives pulled him out of school and interrogated him without his mum or a lawyer present. They keep insisitng how important it is to 'be honest' then just start throwing out bulshit statements and making e kid confirm them with monosyllabic answers. The kid's really dimb too so it was super easy for them

also,'special prosecutor Ken Kratz later resigned from his job after being caught sexually harassing domestic abuse victims.'

lmao murcan cops = trash
Quote by ErikLensherr

No man really call your boss and tell him you aren't coming in to work you're a fucking comedic titan look at you this thread is a monument to comedy holy shit what goes on in your head you should quit your job regardless of repercussions its unreal how do you think of this stuff and so quickly its like you have no filter hahahahahaha get a load of this guy its just one joke after another nobody is safe cutting edge stuff QUIT YOUR DAYJOB RIGHT NOW comedy central here he comes step aside eddie murphy call your boss and quit very clever
I love it when rossenrot gets riled cos he's so bad at the whole sarcastic rant thing lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by steve_muse at Jan 6, 2016,
Quote by Rossenrot
No man really call your boss and tell him you aren't coming in to work you're a fucking comedic titan look at you this thread is a monument to comedy holy shit what goes on in your head you should quit your job regardless of repercussions its unreal how do you think of this stuff and so quickly its like you have no filter hahahahahaha get a load of this guy its just one joke after another nobody is safe cutting edge stuff QUIT YOUR DAYJOB RIGHT NOW comedy central here he comes step aside eddie murphy call your boss and quit very clever

0/10 should have ended with "you stupid fucking bastard"
Quote by Rossenrot
step aside eddie murphy call your boss and quit very clever

rossenrot is so old he thinks eddie murphy is still relevant
Quote by tateandlyle

Step aside Don Rickles there's a new roast master in town
Quote by tateandlyle

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Fat Lard
Move to Edgeville, bud.

What did their testimony add to the case? Fraud investigators might possibly use tactics not-too-unsimilar to help with concluding cases, but not freaking minors...

Pretty much made the whole mess 100 times worse. All they had before was really sketchy evidence ('found' by no less than an investigator partly responsible for Avery's wrong conviction last time), but now theyve apparently got a confession from his nephew about how they killed the girl.
Quote by ErikLensherr

I'd be inclined to believe you, if the guy's appearance didn't reek of murderer:

I'm not saying he's guilty or anything, but I wouldn't trust him around my family/friends
haven't watched the entire thing yet. Both sides seem sketchy as fuck tho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I don't like his face and what's up with that hair. Guilty or not, lock him up pls.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
He is very softly spoken tho and you should see the faces of some of the police department peeps in it
Quote by ErikLensherr

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I am going to frame you so hard
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Rossenrot
*insert a shitload of laugh .gifs*

Oh jeez moderator, you could have just left in the Tom Cruise one.
Quote by tateandlyle

Cut the guy a break. He's got a life threatening condition and doesn't have much time left.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Fat Lard
I'd be inclined to believe you, if the guy's appearance didn't reek of murderer:

I'm not saying he's guilty or anything, but I wouldn't trust him around my family/friends

My biggest worry is that he looks like Zach Galifianakis in The Campaign.

I haven't watched the show. I do think it's funny that all these people are sure this guy's innocent because they watched a for profit series about him
Quote by EndTheRapture51
how #edgy

tbh it's not even #edgy it's just like here's this entertainment and people are like is tru brh
I watched it, I liked it. I think the Police really dropped the ball in many aspects, but I'm not 100% convinced he's innocent.

Like any story, there's always three sides, and we've only seen one here.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass

Quote by Fat Lard

@Lance Rokk
Nah he looks more like Jack Dalton and if Macgyver can trust Jack Dalton then he's alright by me

Last edited by Rebel Scum at Jan 7, 2016,
Quote by bradulator
Just watched Trainspotting. Scottish people in general are trash.

So on average, we're still eleventy times better than America.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2