So here's the sitch: I have a Saint Bernard in his older age who has recently fallen ill. He hasn't eaten in about a week because he has some intestinal that is giving him diarrhea. We try to give him food, but his appetite just isn't there. We've taken him to the vet and were given antibiotics on Saturday, and in the past few days he's become more alert and has been walking around more.

Here's my dilemma: Is it ethically acceptable to blow a hit of marijuana into my dog's face to increase his appetite?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
lmao so did i, well done

well it can't hurt can it
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
some dogs like it some don't. try it and find out.

i had a chihuahua that would get insanely hyper if it was even in the same room as marijuana being smoked. and it would start trying to steal people's food off their plates. i never let that dog get high again after it stole my damn pizza.
I don't have any means of making edibles. I also feel like dogs get more out of weed than we do. We weigh a lot more and dogs are considerably more alert than we are.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
So here's the sitch: I have a Saint Bernard in his older age who has recently fallen ill. He hasn't eaten in about a week because he has some intestinal that is giving him diarrhea. We try to give him food, but his appetite just isn't there. We've taken him to the vet and were given antibiotics on Saturday, and in the past few days he's become more alert and has been walking around more.

Here's my dilemma: Is it ethically acceptable to blow a hit of marijuana into my dog's face to increase his appetite?

I used to sit in my shed all the time smoking pot my dog would walk in and because it wanted to get stoned too, my dog seemed to love it and the cat did too, I'm sure animals love getting stoned. Got my bird stoned once too.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I blew smoke in my cats face once. He looked annoyed but that was it.
Quote by nanna_guy414
I used to sit in my shed all the time smoking pot my dog would walk in and because it wanted to get stoned too, my dog seemed to love it and the cat did too, I'm sure animals love getting stoned. Got my bird stoned once too.

Killed a bird, a dog, and a cat with one stone.

ayyyy
Free Ali
Quote by Angus_Junior35

No. Use acupuncture instead.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Stoner? I barely even know her!

bearly*
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by chrismendiola
Killed a bird, a dog, and a cat with one stone.

ayyyy

Just like mike Tyson.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
some dogs like it some don't. try it and find out.

i had a chihuahua that would get insanely hyper if it was even in the same room as marijuana being smoked. and it would start trying to steal people's food off their plates. i never let that dog get high again after it stole my damn pizza.

I had a doberman pinscher when I was younger.
On day, when she was maybe a year old, and I was sitting on the couch with her next to me, I took a bong hit and slowly blew as much smoke in her face as I could.
After that, every time I picked up my bong, she would jump up on the couch next to me and stare at me, like she was waiting for something
I'm guessing she liked it.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jan 7, 2016,
I've been to a couple different homes where the dog would get in your face after you took a hit so it could get some. id say test it out, if he/she doest like it, it'll get up and walk away.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by CodeMonk
I had a doberman pinscher when I was younger.
On day, when she was maybe a year old, and I was sitting on the couch with her next to me, I took a bong hit and slowly blew as much smoke in her face as I could.
After that, every time I picked up my bong, she would jump up on the couch next to me and stare at me, like she was waiting for something
I'm guessing she liked it.

pinscher? i hardly know her!
superman is killing himself tonight
My friend made a dog bong for his poodle, no lie.
He made it with a pringles tube which worked as a muzzle that fit around the dogs nose and mouth, and connected a rubber pipe to it that fitted onto a gauze where you would burn the weed, it actually worked pretty well. The dog never seemed to mind it when we fit it around his mouth either.
Last edited by loumangroup at Jan 7, 2016,
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
He's eating food now
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
He died this morning... Thanks everybody for your cards and cheeseburgers. Delmar loved cheeseburgers. RIP In Peace buddy
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I'm so sorry

I hope his life was filled with happiness

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
rip one in memoriam
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win